Cupcakes!

Davidglen77

Registered
Having formerly owned a business in Buenos Aires, I am really appreciative when I find a business that is well run, carries great products, and I get treated nicely.

I came across this business yesterday walking around Recoleta after work:
The Cupcake Store
Riobamba 1181 (between Arenales y Santa Fe)
http://thecupcakestore.com.ar/

Really nice little shop, EXCELLENT product, you must try the "devil's food" cupcakes and the owner Claudio is REALLY REALLY friendly. It reminds me a lot of the small desert shops in the west village in New York City.

Just thought I would pass this on, enjoy your cupcakes!!

I live half a block from there and although I've never tried them they remind me of a famous cupcake store we have in Canada. I always mention to my boyfriend that I'm surprised it's never really busy as cupcakes are trendy and American! Maybe it's the location or maybe they are really busy catering!

Davidglen77 said:
Having formerly owned a business in Buenos Aires, I am really appreciative when I find a business that is well run, carries great products, and I get treated nicely.

I came across this business yesterday walking around Recoleta after work:
The Cupcake Store
Riobamba 1181 (between Arenales y Santa Fe)
http://thecupcakestore.com.ar/

Really nice little shop, EXCELLENT product, you must try the "devil's food" cupcakes and the owner Claudio is REALLY REALLY friendly. It reminds me a lot of the small desert shops in the west village in New York City.

Just thought I would pass this on, enjoy your cupcakes!!

As one of my best friends in Ireland runs a cupcake business I feel like an expert on the subject as she makes the most creative designs but moreover the cakes themselves are so delicious. My only experience of Bsas cupcakes is that lovely looking store just up from Starbucks in Palermo Viejo..sorry cannot remember the address or store name but they looked lovely, tasted so dry and cost 200+ pesos for a dozen in 2011, which seemed expensive. I'm game to try this on your recommendation when I'm back in town next month.

I think you'll be more than pleasantly surprised. I had never been a huge consumer of cupcakes, except for back in the days at school birthday parties where moms made them and sent them to us. However in New York City in the early 2000s cupcake shops began to spring up all over, and I couldn't resist them. This shop is just like the ones in New York, truly irresistable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 10