Current covid entry requirements?

Frinkiac8

Registered
Can someone please give me the twenty-second version of the current entry requirements? I understand there is no testing requirement anymore.

If it is just proof of vaccination and insurance, what suffices? U.S. CDC vax card and your insurance card, or is there some other insurance document or declaracion?

Thank you!

dsp27

Registered
Can someone please give me the twenty-second version of the current entry requirements? I understand there is no testing requirement anymore.

If it is just proof of vaccination and insurance, what suffices? U.S. CDC vax card and your insurance card, or is there some other insurance document or declaracion?

Thank you!

sts7049

Registered

no proof of vaccination required​

Measures in force to enter the country from 7/4/2022​

Argentines, Argentines and those residing in the country, must:​

• Complete the Affidavit at least 48 hours before the trip.
Those who enter the country for a period of less than 24 hours will be exempted. and do it by land.

Non-resident foreigners must:​

• Complete the Affidavit at least 48 hours before the trip.
  • Submit COVID-19 health insurance (Coverage for hospitalization, isolation and/or medical transfer services).
Those who enter the country for a period of less than 24 hours will be exempted. and do it by land.

Those non-resident foreigners of Ukrainian nationality or from that country, while they remain in a transitory migratory situation, must have COVID-19 health insurance if they do not have any other form of health coverage.

Frinkiac8

Registered
Thank you. Does anyone have experience with what exactly is required for the health insurance evidence? Is this as simple as your health insurance "card" that we have in the U.S., a letter, something else? Anecdotally I have heard of them sometimes not even checking for it at EZE but I am sure that varies.