Daily Url - Feb 7

webteam

Administrator
Thursday, 06 February 2014

I am British…..[Expat Argentina]
The other day I read a blog post which tickled me pink; it was entitled ‘How to piss off and Argentine’ from Matador Network who have done an extensive series about how to aggravate different groups...

Guest blog: Adrian Bono’s Buenos Aires[Inside Buenos Aires]
Journalist Adrian Bono shares his favorite eateries in Buenos Aires. I’m not a foodie. I love food, like everybody else does, but I must admit my taste buds are not nearly as cultivated as those...

Wednesday, 05 February 2014

History Repeats Itself Part IV[TangoSpam]
A year and half ago. Lost. Prices escalating. My clothing business..another story. Few tourists. Since I was no longer dancing all the time, living in the milongas, my circle of friends began to...

Tuesday, 04 February 2014

The Mystery of Happiness: Movie Review[Filming in Argentina]
By contributing blogger Benjamín Harguindey The Mystery of Happiness (El Misterio de la Felicidad) is Daniel Burman’s newest film, an Argentine-Brazilian dramatic comedy shot on location and starring...

Shooting in Buenos Aires & Río Negro for BBC Documentary[Filming in Argentina]
By contributing blogger Benjamín Harguindey As production fixers, we’ve had the privilege of working with the United Kingdom on several production shoots, the latest of which was on a documentary for...

Why Macri Can’t Be Entirely Anti-K[Argentine Post]
As President Cristina Kirchner’s power ebbs and Argentina nears next year’s presidential election, talking heads will increasingly look at the prospects of her would-be successors,...

Monday, 03 February 2014

Tierra del Fuego Unexplored[Early Bird Adventures]
Ushuaia was one of the main milestones on our journey through the Americas. It is not only the official end of the Panamerican Highway and the southernmost city of its size. For us, it was the...

Friday, 31 January 2014

February 2014 in Buenos Aires[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires) The city picks up its pace in February as the flock of sea-side goers return from their holidays, lovers smooch in the parks on valentines day and...

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Traversing a Glacier under Monte Tronador[Early Bird Adventures]
Monte Tronador is one of the highest peaks around Bariloche. It marks the border between Argentina and Chile and rises above pristine glacier valleys and lakes scattered beneath it. The only way to...

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Argentina's Peso Blues Play On[Southern Cone Travel]
For two years now, the presence of the “blue dollar” hasindicated that the Argentine peso has been seriously overvalued in the foreignexchange market, Argentina’sclumsy foreign exchange control...

DOGG: Getting It On Hot Doggy Style[Pick Up The Fork]
It’s time to forever bid farewell to your favorite pancho stand, because a beautiful all beef salchicha has hit the streets of BA. Packed with juicy beef, grilled on the parrilla, nestled inside a...

Monday, 27 January 2014

Chinese New Year's celebration in Belgrano[BA Travel Guide]
The Chinese New Year 4712 will be celebrated at the Chinese Quarter and Barrancas de Belgrano. On this occasion, to mark the start of the Year of Wooden Horse, a special two-day celebration will be...

BsAs4u Review: Santa Susana Ranch Day Trip[Buenos Aires 4U]
The Santa Susana Ranch, located in the district of Campana, was established by an Argentine citizen of Irish descent who named the land after his wife, Susana Caffrey. Originally, the ranch was...

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Baby Paperwork: CUIL numbers[The Gill Family]
In order to have a bank account, get a credit card, own a car, or receive any Social Security benefits in Argentina, you must have something called a CUIL (Código Único de Identificación Laboral)....

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Carnaval en Gualeguaychu 2014[tangocherie]
The first float in O'Bahia's "Homo Ludens" or TOYS--see the acrobats twirling in the blue circles?There's nothing like it, folks! You haven't seen everything if you haven't been to Carnaval...

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Cirque du Soleil presents Corteo in Buenos Aires[BA Travel Guide]
After the success of its shows Saltimbanco, Alegria, Quidam, and Varekai, Cirque du Soleil, the world famous Canadian circus company, will be back in Buenos Aires presenting its spectacular show...

Monday, 20 January 2014

Landmarks in San Antonio de Areco[Buenos Aires 4U]
Located just 115km from Buenos Aires, the quaint little gaucho town of San Antonio de Areco is a favourable option for a day trip or weekend away amongst tourists and porteños looking to escape the...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
admin Daily URL 0
Back