Daily Url- January 2Nd

webteam

Administrator
Wednesday, 02 January 2013

Worshipping at "The Church of Tango"[Seashells and Sunflowers]
During my first two years or so in Argentina, the opportunity to read an English-language book was something of a luxury; however, all that changed in 2012 thanks to my Kindle. I read a number of...

Foreigners in Argentina Now Able to Change Sex in Identification[The Argentina Independent]
The National Directorate of National Register and the National Immigration approved gender identity change for foreigners, refugees and stateless people living in Argentina.

2013 Brings New Ownership, Trains & WiFi For BA Subte[InvestBA]
After a tumultuous 2012 marked by a record number of strikes including the marathon 10-day work stoppage last August, the City of Buenos Aires officially assumed control of the Subte on New Year’s...

AFoodies on Instagram[Buenos Aires Foodies]
Have I told of my new obsession for 2013? Check out my Instagram for photos of food in my kitchen and out and about BA. Click or search “mariacarra” Happy New Year! SPANISH Les conte de mi nueva...

Buenos Aires Landmarks: Palacio Barolo[Buenos Aires 4U]
A visit to Palacio Barolo should be at the top ofany architecture enthusiast’s list of things to do in Buenos Aires! It’s an incredibly surprising porteño landmark, which at the time ofits...

Argentine Debt: The Vultures Are Circling[The Argentina Independent]
Argentina's legal battles with the vulture funds took centre stage in 2012. Celina Andreassi takes a look at the NY court ruling that is keeping the country -and the world- on tenterhooks.

Tuesday, 01 January 2013

City Government Takes Control of Subte[The Argentina Independent]
The Buenos Aires city government officially took control of the subte on 1st January, amid ongoing uncertainty over possible changes to the service.

Roa in Buenos Aires[BA Street Art]
Roa is in Buenos Aires and has just put up this stunning new mural. The Belgian painter is staying in the Argentine capital over Christmas and New Year and found time to create another of his amazing...

Underground Theatre on the Subte[The Argentina Independent]
Actores en el Subte have been performing sketches on the B and D lines for four years, making the morning commute just a little bit brighter.

Monday, 31 December 2012

Foto of the Week — Argentina Says Chau 2012 & Hola to 2013[Wander Argentina]
The sun rises on 2013 in Patagonia, Argentina. 2012 was a eventful year for Argentina. The country expropriated and renationalized its gas company, YPF, scaring off many international investors....

Cowboys new street art by Gaia and Nanook[BA Street Art]
Gaia and Nanook have painted a stunning new mural in Barracas relating to the neighbourhood’s history. It features five cows, the sun and a Spanish galleon. New mural by Nanook and Gaia in Barracas,...

Friday, 28 December 2012

New Year’s Weekend in Buenos Aires[Inside Buenos Aires]
Saturday (Photo by lokesh molakalmuru) Remember to make a reservation for Hernán Gipponi’s unique must-try brunch, served on Saturdays and Sundays! Soler 5862, Palermo Hollywood. 3220-6800. ...

InvestBA Presents The 10 Most Read Real Estate Stories Of 2012[InvestBA]
From barrios to beaches, luxury to livability and farmland to failed airlines, InvestBA presents the Top 10 Most Read Real Estate Stories in 2012.

Sael paints skate park in Nuñez[BA Street Art]
Sael finished some cool new designs for the inauguration of a new skate park in Nuñez a few weeks ago. The project by Nuñez station includes four colourful new murals, new skateboard ramps and...

Thursday, 27 December 2012

In Preparation for the Customer Service Special on BA Cast[Expat Argentina]
I am floored, absolutely flabbergasted. Get ready because this is going to be a rant. I am going to attempt to not use foul language or be unfair, but the lack of common sense in customer service in...

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Revised Garzon Bridge Design Addresses Elevation Concerns[InvestBA]
The proposed bridge over the Laguna Garzón separating the Uruguay coastal departments of Maldonado and Rocha is a few steps closer to reality now that the latest iteration addresses government-raised...

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

KFC Opening First Argentina Location in Alto Palermo[InvestBA]
A Christmas miracle of sorts for Buenos Aires residents who have been waiting over two years for the arrival of Colonel Sanders, the “Receta Secreta” and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Rumors surfaced back...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back