Daily Url - July 18Th

webteam

Administrator
Friday, 18 July 2014

Mercado El Progreso[Buenos Aires Foodies]
BA is slowly but surely becoming a foodie town. From Food weeks, to weekend food markets, there are more culinary options in the city everyday. While we sit back, enjoy a bite and scour the...

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Insider Tips from Bsas4u: Emiliano’s tip[Buenos Aires 4U]
Today is the start of friendship month in Argentina. To celebrate with you, every day we will share the Bsas4u team’s insider tips to our favorite places and attractions in Buenos Aires. Each of...

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Organic and Healthy Food Market in Palermo - July 2014[BA Travel Guide]
The main producers of organic and healthy food in Argentina will gather again in a street market in Buenos Aires, on Saturday, July 19 and Sunday, July 20, 2014, from 10 am to 6 pm, with free access...

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Union Confirms ‘Indefinite’ Strike of Long-Distance Buses[The Argentina Independent]
Transport union UTA today confirmed that a nationwide strike of long-distance bus drivers will begin at midnight after negotiations failed to resolve an ongoing salary dispute.The post Union Confirms...

French street market "Le Marché"[BA Travel Guide]
Celebrating another anniversary of the French Revolution, an authentic French Market, "Le Marché" will be installed in Buenos Aires, at Plaza Francia, on Av. del Libertador & Agote (opposite the the...

Monday, 14 July 2014

Indy Eye: Thousands Celebrate Despite Argentina’s World Cup Final Loss[The Argentina Independent]
Despite losing 1-0 to Germany, tens of thousands took to the streets last night to celebrate Argentina making it to the World Cup final for the first time in 24 years.The post Indy Eye: Thousands...

Sunday, 13 July 2014

All ready for the big game[Noruega en Argentina]
I got myself a little Argentina merchandise for this afternoon… Probably won’t use the hat since it is quite warm, but I will paint a flag on my cheek and braid my hair with the ribbon!

Friday, 11 July 2014

Exposición Rural 2014: 128th Exhibition of Cattle Breeding, Agriculture, and International Industry[BA Travel Guide]
The traditional Livestock and Agriculture Exhibition ("La Rural"), held every year in Buenos Aires for over a century, is one of the most important of its kind worldwide, bringing together more than...

Districts in BA Province Sign Up for Municipal Police Forces[The Argentina Independent]
The district of Avellaneda, immediately south of Buenos Aires, will be the first to create a new municipal police under the terms of a decree issued by provincial governor Daniel Scioli earlier in...

Monday, 07 July 2014

Food Fair Caminos y Sabores (Roads and Flavors) 2014[BA Travel Guide]
The 10th edition of the food and crafts fair "Caminos y Sabores" (Roads and Flavors), will feature during 4 days, from July 3rd to July 6th, 2014 the offers in typical food, tourism and handicrafts...

Hugo Moyano Elected President of Independiente[The Argentina Independent]
Unionist Hugo Moyano was elected president of first-division football club Independiente yesterday, after winning the election with almost 70% of the vote.The post Hugo Moyano Elected President of...

Friday, 04 July 2014

On Now: ‘La Lluvia’ by Cabaio[The Argentina Independent]
George Nelson attends the exhibition 'La Lluvia' by Cabaio, a graffiti artist exploring colourful new formats.The post On Now: ‘La Lluvia’ by Cabaio appeared first on The Argentina Independent.

Thursday, 03 July 2014

Book Recommendation: Contemporary Argentinean History[Noruega en Argentina]
It is rather an understatement to say that contemporary Argentinean history is complicated. Even living here, reading newspapers, talking to friends, and having had general knowledge of and exposure...

Wednesday, 02 July 2014

The Argentine Professional Soccer League: What to Expect and Safety[LandingPadBA]
Are the soccer games safe in Argentina? What kind of game can you hope to see while in Buenos Aires?

Tuesday, 01 July 2014

Blocked in Bolsón? No Calafate for You![Southern Cone Travel]
As the deadline approached to submit the manuscript for thenew edition of Moon HandbooksPatagonia, I spent most of the last week of February enclosed in myaccommodations in Bariloche,snacking on...

Monday, 30 June 2014

Vice-President Prosecuted in Ciccone Case[The Argentina Independent]
Judge Ariel Lijo prosecuted Vice-President Amado Boudou on charges of passive bribery and incompatible negotiations on the Ciccone case. The post Vice-President Prosecuted in Ciccone Case appeared...

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Track of Tren de la Costa[Buenos Aires News]
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Guiso de lentejas – Lentil stew[Noruega en Argentina]
This is for my friend, la argentina en Noruega, Aymará! She asked for my recipe for guiso de lentejas, or lentil stew. It is really quite simple to make, and delicious to eat in the winter. Here in...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
admin Daily URL 0
admin Daily URL 0
Back