Daily Url - March 28Th

webteam

Administrator
Thursday, 26 March 2015

Welcome to Mesopotamia – Chapter I[The Argentina Independent]
In January 2015, Daniel Tunnard and his wife left Buenos Aires after 16 years to move to the small town of Concepción del Uruguay in Entre Ríos, Argentina, build a house and start a family. This is the story of everything that went wrong. They’ve always warned me about the fridges here. Don’t open the fridge ...

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Dim Sum in Buenos Aires[Discover Buenos Aires]
Dim sum used to be one of my favorite weekend activities in New York. Heading to the Golden Unicorn in Chinatown was always a great way to spend a Saturday or Sunday morning while trying to shake a hangover.
Now, before I get your hopes up, unfortunately, Buenos Aires does not have a true dim sum experience, but we (re)discovered the closest thing Hong Kong Style. This restaurant at ...

Friday, 27 March 2015

How to Buy Football Tickets in Buenos Aires[Buenos Aires 4U]
Football in Argentina has a legendary status around the world. Football (or soccer) is a religion here something that can only be truly experienced by going to watch a match in Buenos Aires. No doubt youve already heard something of the crazy football fans and unique atmosphere that is present at these football matches. However, buying tickets is not a straightforward process, especially if you want to see a game at ...

Meet the Top Waiters of Buenos Aires[The Real Argentina]
While chefs receive plenty of glory and press for their creative flair in the kitchen, and sommeliers are lauded for their pairing skills, let’s not forget one other important member of restaurant staff: the waiter. The face of any eatery from the most humble café to the most accoladed ...

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

More free concerts offered by Teatro Colon[BA Travel Guide]
The Teatro Colon of Buenos Aires continues with a series of free concerts outside the theater, bringing the music of their great artists to the general public. On Saturday, March 28 2015, the Stable Choir Teatro Colon will offer a free concert at Plaza del Vaticano located next to Teatro Colón ...

“Soy de Racing, es un sentimiento” – Going to a football match in Buenos Aires[Noruega en Argentina]
I think everyone knows that football is VERY important in Argentina, as it is in most of South America. People talk about football, they watch games on TV, they get depressed when their team loses… I knew all of that but going to a game really made me understand the passion on a deeper level. I went to see a game between Racing and ...

Sunday, 22 March 2015

MALBA comes alive with bold exhibit[Buenos Aires Herald]
Infinite Experience is made up of nine works, some of which include artists in the flesh. Created between 2000 and 2015, the works are strong examples of different contemporary approaches to art. Some may refer to it as performance art, a form that gets its first own biennale in Buenos Aires in a few weeks.

Monday, 23 March 2015

The joys of Buenos Aires[Noruega en Argentina]
All it took to feel better about Buenos Aires was a lazy afternoon at the Feria de los Mataderos, one of my favorite tourist things to do in Buenos Aires. Lots of locals go as well. My favorite part is the sortija, the horse game, but it is also wonderful just to sit and enjoy some asado with friends, try new cheeses ...

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Archaeologists in Argentina search jungle for Nazi hideout[Sydney Morning Herald]
Thousands of Nazis, Croatian Ustasha fascists and Italian fascists arrived in Argentina with the blessing of president Juan Peron, who led the nation from 1946 to 1955 and again briefly in the 1970s, according to the Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Centre. Argentina ruins believed to be Nazi hideout ...

Watch Jack White Perform Led Zeppelin's 'Lemon Song' With Robert Plant[Billboard]
White, who headlined this year's edition of Lolla Argentina, has previously covered The Lemon Song -- from the classic rock group's 1969 album, Led Zeppelin II -- on recent live dates. Watch Plant lend his awesome vocals while White riffs on guitar ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back