Daily URL - March 7th

webteam

Administrator
Wednesday, 07 March 2012

Treat your taste buds to a wine tasting in Buenos Aires[Buenos Aires 4U]
Pictures are from Blog FinestrinoIf you are travelling to Argentina you will undoubtedly have heard about the famous wines which have infiltrated the worldwide wine market and have picked up many...

Gas Station Graveyards Freeing Up BA’s Most Valuable Real Estate: Corners[InvestBA]
If you build it, they will come. And if you build it on a corner in Buenos Aires, they-will-come-in-droves-and-enjoy-easy-access-and-sit-in-long-lines-to-buy-your-super-unleaded. Such was the...

Several Demonstrations Fill Buenos Aires Streets[The Argentina Independent]
Share/BookmarkBuenos Aires’ city center is clogged with several large protests today, as demonstrations led by more than 60 self-managed cooperatives and factories navigate around each other, cutting...

Vice President Attacks Clarín and La Nación[The Argentina Independent]
Share/BookmarkVice president Amado Boudou used newspapers Página 12 and Ámbito Financiero as conduits to launch a series of attacks against media moguls Clarín and La Nación today. Boudou mentioned...

El rincón cultural – Where’s a Trader Joe’s when you need one?[Rabner in Argentina]
Living in the US, particularly in the Northeast, we had gotten very used to the great selection and availability of organic products, particularly produce. Indeed, within 10 minutes of us, there are...

Top 5 Bars with Games[The Argentina Independent]
If you've ever found yourself in need of a place to meet up and play Monopoly, it appears you're not alone. For this week's Top 5, Hannah Flint brings you a selection of Buenos Aires' bars where you...

El rincón idiomático – No quiero laburar![Rabner in Argentina]
After yesterday’s rincón cultural where I briefly mentioned some of the foibles of the Argentine economy, I guess I’ll touch on it again today in el rincón idiomático. Now, a big issue in Argentina,...

Jueves a La Mesa: A Real Secret Restaurant[Twenty-Something Travel]
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the phenomenon of closed door restaurants in Buenos Aires. This week I got to try a new one: and this one was really, legitimately underground. “When you ring the...

El rincón cultural – los bancos[Rabner in Argentina]
Ok, full disclosure here. While I have no problem making deposits and going to ATMs (cajeros automáticos) for cash when needed, I’m certainly not the money manager and banker of the family. My wife,...

Tuesday, 06 March 2012

March in Buenos Aires[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by Alex PC) March marks the end of summer and the beginning of autumn. As locals return from vacations and the school year starts, the city’s rhythm picks up. Below are a few of the upcoming...

New Kindle Book: The TRUE Insider’s Guide To Buenos Aires 2012[Gringo in BA]
We have recently finished a Kindle book entitled The TRUE Insider’s Guide To Buenos Aires 2012 and are excited to share it with you all! If you have a kindle, the book is a great way to learn more...

Monday, 05 March 2012

Las Violetas: Elegance in Almagro[Wander Argentina]
Historic and elegant, Las Violetas café, patisserie and restaurant is an essential stop on any Buenos Aires café tour. Now over 125 years old, Las Violetas remains extraordinarily popular. Every...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back