Daily Url, May 19

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Monday, 18 May

Soaring Glycemic Index, AKA Brunch[micheleandtom.com]
This is actually a review of the restaurant Olsen , a Scandinavian joint located in Palermo Soho in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our massive purchase of American carbs this last weekend furthe...

Consultorio[Buenos Aires Photographer - Big Photos of Buenos Aires]
It's a stereotype that a lot of people in Buenos Aires see therapists but just anectodally polling my Argentine friends it does seem that a lot of them see therapists. Here's the consultorio of a...

Anti-semitic demonstration erupts in Buenos Aires[JTA]
A violent anti-Semitic demonstration erupted in downtown Buenos Aires during a public celebration of Israel's 61st anniversary.

Sunday, 17 May

Americans Seeking Argentine Residency In Record Numbers[The Argentine Post]
Since 2000 a whopping 24,626 Americans have sought residency in Argentina... Last year alone 4,173 U.S. citizens filed to become either temporary or permanent residents here. That’s a record for one year, and it’s up more than 10% from 2007.

It takes two (Argentina and Uruguay) to tango[The Independent]
In Britain, a boom in the number of people taking up the tango has seen clubs springing up from Totnes to Tayside, with thousands of men and women locking into passionate embrace to the often plaintive music of South America.

Saturday, 16 May

Alone walk[Buenos Aires Daily]
Catch this today on the Avenida Santa Fe. This is not so common to see them in the city. I’m not too sure, but I think this person belongs to the Infantería de Marina [Marines in English], pl...

FiberTel ‘Dresses Up’ Major City Monuments[The Argentimes]
Since this morning, the Planetarium, the giant flower Avenida Figueroa Alcorta and the Güemes monument,can be seen 'dressed' in celebration of International Internet Day. It is the internet company Fi...

Obsession[Sallycat's Adventures]
Once upon a time it was tango. Then, I heard myself say to a friend the other day, Tango isn’t an obsession any more, and later, I wondered about that. What is obsession? Well, for me it’...

Tourism Falls For 6th Consecutive Month - INDEC[The Argentine Post]
International tourism fell in March, declining 19.4% from the same month a year ago, making this the sixth consecutive annual decline since October. The number of visitors fell to 180,649 in March,......

Now it´s your turn to see them suffering[Buenos Aires through my eyes]
One of my favorite events in Buenos Aires is happening this afternoon. The waiters and waitresses of buenos aires are competing in a race where they´ll be wearing they uniforms and carrying a tr...

Down the delta[The Australian]
AS we float down the Rio Parana, the only sound we hear is the lapping of waves against the side of the Zodiac.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back