Daily URL - May 22nd

webteam

Administrator
Tuesday, 22 May 2012

La Casa de Japón: Home of Japanese Art in Argentina[The Argentina Independent]
Hannah Flint visits La Casa de Japón: an impressive and largely unpublicised museum housing Japanese art in San Isidro.

Gallery Nights May 2012[BA Travel Guide]
Due to the National Holiday on May 25th, the May edition of Gallery Nights will take place on Thursday, May 24th, 2012, from 7pm to 10pm. The original circuit for art lovers around more than 60 art...

Palermo Hollywood Real Estate Keeps Rolling Out Red Carpet For Investors[InvestBA]
Palermo Hollywood continues to be one of the most attractive neighborhoods in Buenos Aires both for developers as well as real estate investors. Real estate activity in the 47-block barrio and BA...

Villa Crespo: Buenos Aires’ Gastronomical Mecca[The Argentina Independent]
Food writer Allie Lazar says Villa Crespo is hitting new heights of culinary cool without yet succumbing to the over-the-top glitz of neighbouring Palermo.

Vice-President Accused of Falsifying Divorce Affidavit[The Argentina Independent]
Share/BookmarkVice-president Amado Boudou has hopped into the fire once again, after the Anti-Corruption Office denounced him for allegedly falsifying an affidavit that excluded his car from his...

Inspired by Buenos Aires Street Art – Artist Skye Lucking Wants to go BIG[.My.Beautiful.Air.]
Artist, writer and amiga, Skye Lucking shares some details about her latest kickstarter project in her own words. Check out her amazing project and support the arts! Depending on my route, I walk by...

Monday, 21 May 2012

This Week in Buenos Aires[Inside Buenos Aires]
Monday (Courtesy of arteBA Fundación) The city’s most important art fair, ArteBA, which will be open until Tuesday, is a great opportunity for art enthusiasts and collectors to see the latest...http://www.argentinaindependent.com...america/mexico-kidnapped-reporter-found-dead/

Argentina, Uruguay Post Double-Digit Gains in Cruise Ship Arrivals, Passengers[InvestBA]
The South American cruise season officially ended last week with the arrival of Japan’s Asuka II, a fitting super luxury superlative to highlight another record year for both Argentina and Uruguay...

Dogs in South America (Doggie Pics!!!)[Twenty-Something Travel]
South America is indeed a dog lover’s paradise! People love their dogs. Unlike in Asia and Europe, where the stray dogs will break your heart, most of the stray dogs in Latin America look strong and...

Sunday, 20 May 2012

New mural by Poeta in San Andres[BA Street Art]
Poeta has just finished a colourful new mural in San Andres in the Province of Buenos Aires with an autumnal feel. Autumn colours Different anglesOriginal Post: New mural by Poeta in San Andres ©...

38th International Book Fair in Buenos Aires Opens Today[tangocherie]
Today begins the 3 week run at the huge fairgrounds in Buenos Aires, La Rural. Don't miss it if you are here and love books. And if possible, please attend my reading of The Church of Tango at the...

Saturday, 19 May 2012

4th Buenos Aires International Circus Festival[BA Travel Guide]
The 4th Buenos Aires International Circus Festival, organized by the Ministry of Culture of the City of Buenos Aires, with the collaboration of Institute Francais and the French Embassy in...

Friday, 18 May 2012

14th International Human Rights Film Festival: Searching for one’s identity[Buenos Aires 4U]
Buenos Aires is home to a great number of culturalevents all throughout the year. It’s a greatcity if you’re looking for unforgettable experiences during your travels. From modern art to...

Thursday, 17 May 2012

El Museo de Bellas Artes: Fine Arts in Buenos Aires[Wander Argentina]
The Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (MNBA) is the home to Argentina’s largest national fine art collection. Situated along the greenery of Libertador Avenue in the ritzy neighborhood of Recoleta, the...

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Arévalo’s New Local Hot Spots: Local Restó, Casa Arévalo and TC Gourmet Pop Up[Pick Up The Fork]
Living in Palermo Hollywood, it seems like there are multiple restaurants popping up on a monthly basis. Although I find most of them a massive disappointment, there was one in particular that I...

Top 5 Dulce de Leches[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by sunday driver) Dulce de leche is a part of the local identity, and many a visitor has become a fan of its delicious sweet taste. Not every dulce de leche is the same however (find a recipe...

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Sushi in South America: an Unlikely Love Story[Twenty-Something Travel]
I don’t like fish. They are slimy and smelly and bony and weird. Given the choice, I’d rather eat just about anything else (this does not extend to shellfish which will I inhale, I only loathe the...

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Street Art of Valparaíso: A Photo Essay[Twenty-Something Travel]
Or: How NOT to Visit Pablo Neruda’s House. As I was originally voicing my doubts about Santiago, everyone told me “you HAVE to visit Valparaíso.” While I generally bristle when people tell me I have...

Tuesday, 08 May 2012

Linguistic Camouflage: Learning to Blend In[Seashells and Sunflowers]
Over the past several years, I've worked hard to perfect my Argentine Spanish. I've learned a fair bit of the lingo and tried my best to adopt the cadence and accent of an Argentine from the province...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back