Daily Url, Nov 7

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, 07 November

Gatling Guns in Buenos Aires[micheleandtom.com]
My new favorite museum in Buenos Aires is the Museo de Armas de la Nación . The kids loved it. It’s not too big. What’s not to love? I encourage you to take a walk through t...

Friday, 06 November

Scheduling adjustments and a cultural observation[La Vida Desconocida]
First and foremost, I want to wish a very happy birthday to my dad, the most wonderful father a girl could ask for! Dad, I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Ok, on to the scheduling questi...

riding the colectivo part 1: The Guia-T[My Buenos Aires Life]
Oh, Guia-T. How beautiful you are, with your tiny maps and seemingly orderless grids of numbers. It may look highly complicated at first glance, but the Guia-T (cute Castellano pun: guia-T = g...

Creamfields Buenos Aires Is Back On[GoodAirs: More than a bad translation of "Buenos Aires"]
The new date? December 19. The lineup will change but one headliner will likely be Tiesto . More info in this Infobae article .

Thursday, 05 November

Mar del Plata Film Festival Starts Saturday[The Argentine Post]
The 24th annual Mar del Plata International Film Festival begins Saturday. The festival runs from Nov. 7 thru Nov. 15 in the coastal city of Mar del Plata and will screen films from Argentina, Spain,....

Keeping Fit in Buenos Aires![LandingPadBA]
How to eat right, fit exercise into your day and avoid the foreigner 15. Arriving in Buenos Aires can be like arriving as a freshman to college. Promises of big parties, all night affairs and schmorgas...

Charles Thays, a French Gardener in Buenos Aires[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The exhibition Carlos Thays, un jardinero francés en Buenos Aires (Charles Thays, a French Gardener in Buenos Aires) , organized by the Buenos Aires government, the French Embassy, the City of P...

Protests & Strikes Effect City Transit[Blog]
"A series of protests and demonstrations are blocking traffic in different parts of the City of Buenos Aires, as subway workers are on strike." - Buenos Aires Herald Mo...

Festival Sustentable 2009 - Sustainable design festival[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
... visitors will have the opportunity to see: cardboard furniture, street and urban furniture made with recicled plastics and rice husk ...

Al Jazeera Video: Historic War Crimes Trial Begins[The Argentine Post]
A trial began this week for Argentina’s last dictator, Reynaldo Bignone, and others accused of kidnapping, torture, murder or other abuses of power during the dark days of Argentina’s......

Wednesday, 04 November

A Push from the Devil[SaltShaker]
Me anda faltando plata chicha, coraje y un empujón del diablo pa’ enamorarte.” from the lyrics to Canción Zamba Del Carnaval de Duo Coplanacu ...

Random thoughts during NaBloPoMo[La Vida Desconocida]
Apparently November is blogging month, which is called NaBloPoMo . Despite the ridiculous name, I'm going to try to post a blog a day (although I missed November 1) for the rest of the month. He...

Fundacion Proa[Buenos Aires Photographer - Big Pics of BA]
Recently renovated and reopened Fundacion Proa is a musuem that shows rotating exhibits. They're funded by Technit, the largest private company in Argentina [they make steel tubes for petroleum explor...

Argentina to seek G20 measures on policy reversals[Reuters]
Argentina's central bank chief on Wednesday said G20 members should seek coordinated measures to address potential adverse consequences of a reversal in stimulus policies once the global economy rebounds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back