Dancing With The Stars

Recoletaguy

Registered
I heard that the Final of the Final (?) show of Dancing with the Stars is tonight in the U.S. Will I be able to watch it on my Cable Vision television? If so, what station and at what time?

Cha Cha Cha

Why watch the US version of the show when you have the Argentine circus version? :D Especially if you're a guy... ;)

For what it's worth, I've never seen the US Dancing with the Stars on TV here (I have Directv almost full package.) I've gotten into the Voice this year and that is a week or two delayed from the Live US running. Most realities are on a delay of a week or more (sometimes seasons!) because of what I suppose is the translation delay.

That was delicious...but it left a silicone aftertaste, :p

They surely focus the attention, but silicone is cold to the touch, looks ridiculous on a beach (laying on the back = everybody knows if there's silicone), feels like a football ball (what a strange combination of words).

Let's create a special thread/poll!

They might fall, be tiny, have defects, but they need to feel warm and look natural!

(LFNT = Liberation Front of the... you know)

Reactions: Joe
They surely focus the attention, but silicone is cold to the touch, looks ridiculous on a beach (laying on the back = everybody knows if there's silicone), feels like a football ball (what a strange combination of words).

Let's create a special thread/poll!

They might fall, be tiny, have defects, but they need to feel warm and look natural!

(LFNT = Liberation Front of the... you know)
I sometimes stare at those giant fake Milk Shakes - but not because I'm attracted - more like looking at some deformed animal in the zoo. I know I am in the minority here but the're absolutely revolting.

I sometimes stare at those giant fake Milk Shakes - but not because I'm attracted - more like looking at some deformed animal in the zoo. I know I am in the minority here but the're absolutely revolting.

You are now the General Secretary of the LFNT! Congratz

And his slogan can be abbreviated: LSMFT!

(Yes, I know it's been used before, but this time the words are different.)
LSMFT is "Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco"
LFNT is the airport code for Avignon-Pujaut, S-France

what does this have to do with Foobs?

Back