Dating For Women In The Their 40S?

Lulu-Kyoko

Registered
The other thread is about men in the 40s looking for women in Argentina. The poster says that he is looking for a place to live and a place where he can find a (female) partner.

What about the reverse? What are the prospects for women in their 40s looking for men?

The other thread is about men in the 40s looking for women in Argentina. The poster says that he is looking for a place to live and a place where he can find a (female) partner.

What about the reverse? What are the prospects for women in their 40s looking for men?

Here's one: http://www.latinamericancupid.com/en/profile/showprofile/id/401315

If you tolerate a balding red meat eating tobacco smoking man then im it,also i can drive in the mud without getting stuck thou profanities are used in the process and if you can make apple pie we can talk marriage :D

unfortunately, in argentina it seems to be very difficult for all of my 40 and over girlfriends to find a man. most of the argy men here seem to be interested in younger woman! perhaps some plastic surgery can help!!!!!

Hahahaha. Another can of worms perhaps?

I'm not sure if you are talking about finding a male partner about your age, or someone younger, which was specifically what the guy in the other thread was looking for (if I remember that part correctly).

The only relationships I know of between older women (all Argentinas) and younger men are "boy-toy" relationships.

I know two different brothers (Paraguayan) who are fairly poor. They work in vegetable stands. They're in their early 20s. Both of them were picked up by rich Argentine women at various times, who took them out, wined and dined them, bought them clothes, cellphones and one woman even bought one of them a computer (not a bad computer, either, cost about $3000 pesos a year ago). Another of the women offered to put one of the guys through university - she was a nurse. We're talking as much as 30 years difference in age and as little as 10.

Back