DDJJ CABA

jaimito

Registered
I've recently entered the country as a family member without any problems at Ezeiza and am doing quarantine, but am just now realizing there's a separate DDJJ for the city of Buenos Aires which is apparently obligatory and of course wasn't mentioned by anyone upon arrival nor on national government websites outlining conditions for entry into the country. So is this is a big deal? Will it figure into getting tested upon the 7th day? (other area where they were as vague as possibly could be)

It didn’t even figure in my thinking when I came back, I just got myself tested at a private lab.
Didn’t even remember that there was a DDJJ for CABA,

Ok, I will probably go that route because it seems at La Rural they would ask for the DDJJ to get tested. But once again I honestly wonder who, if anyone, is controlling testing happening on the 7th day.

I've recently entered the country as a family member without any problems at Ezeiza and am doing quarantine, but am just now realizing there's a separate DDJJ for the city of Buenos Aires which is apparently obligatory and of course wasn't mentioned by anyone upon arrival nor on national government websites outlining conditions for entry into the country. So is this is a big deal? Will it figure into getting tested upon the 7th day? (other area where they were as vague as possibly could be)
don't bother.

Back