Dear Portenos

Perfect! Only place I know where men drape sweaters across their backs when it's 30C.

Only men over 50 drape sweaters across the back , its a touch of fashion , it was popular in the 70's with swede loafers .

I had a quick chat with a mom this morning while dropping off my boy at 8 am for a school activity. She was telling me how sorry she felt for our children "this early, in this cold".

:confused:

Argentine Tolerance;
There was a very interesting survey on the high Argentine tolerance for dishonesty by Gateway News a year ago,April 5,'15.a Spanish translation of it appeared in La Nacion on the same day.
It isn't very long and quite complete in scope.Google it,if interested.
Now with Macri's gov't,, has this situation begun to change ? What are the chances of it improving? Any views?

Only men over 50 drape sweaters across the back , its a touch of fashion , it was popular in the 70's with swede loafers .

True...I'm aware that it's an outdated fashion statement (like many in ARG). Just pointing out how ridiculous it is in mid-December (or worse, January). I've seen some pretty stout men in ARG sweating their gonads off making this fashion statement, and others who apparently have a more reptilian metabolism - which, following the topic of the post, is more the norm. :D

Oh, and don't forget the white belt.

Back