Dec. 10th. A New Bright Awakening, Alberto's and Cristina's Era

Rich One

Registered
Bright future ahead for Argentina, Alberto Expressed yesterday he will take care of Hunger , Jubilados, unemployed, etc. Alberto has a secret formula, will produce the Funds? Hallelujah..! (Same promises Macri made)

Finally No more Piquetes , Paros del Subte because female workers Lockers not adequate, Demonstrations, Unions may Forego the year end Aguinaldo, Classes will start in March, no more Teachers strikes. Hebe de Bonafini from Las Madres tell workers to be Patient give Alberto a Chance..! A case of Social Peace , that may stop mobs rioting and supermarket looting, for now..!

Some one Asked Who will Govern? The answer was Cristina brought 40 % of the votes (and chose Alberto) , Mazza contributed 8 % . Any other questions.?

PS: Immediate Populistic measures remove the Gates from Casa Rosada.

Fernandez introduced his new Cabinet Members saying " I know and trust all my future Ministers for their Capabilities and" Manhood " (hombria) . A Blooper.... hehe (what about the women).

Last edited:
Bright future ahead for Argentina, Alberto Expressed yesterday he will take care of Hunger , Jubilados, unemployed, etc. Alberto has a secret formula, will produce the Funds? Hallelujah..! (Same promises Macri made)

Finally No more Piquetes , Paros del Subte because female workers Lockers not adequate, Demonstrations, Unions may Forego the year end Aguinaldo, Classes will start in March, no more Teachers strikes. Hebe de Bonafini from Las Madres tell workers to be Patient give Alberto a Chance..! A case of Social Peace , that may stop mobs rioting and supermarket looting, for now..!

Some one Asked Who will Govern? The answer was Cristina brought 40 % of the votes (and chose Alberto) , Mazza contributed 8 % . Any other questions.?

PS: Immediate Populistic measures remove the Gates from Casa Rosada.

Fernandez introduced his new Cabinet Members saying " I know and trust all my future Ministers for their Capabilities and" Manhood " (hombria) . A Blooper.... hehe (what about the women).

Todos a la Plaza ... Un dia Peronista... ! 48 % is happy
Chau Deuda.. Jobs Galore..! Bye Inflation...Happy Holidays

Todos a la Plaza ... Un dia Peronista... ! 48 % is happy
Chau Deuda.. Jobs Galore..! Bye Inflation...Happy Holidays

Pan dulce Peronista 4 sale near Congreso, don't miss out only 200 pesos. Peron , Evita , Nestor , Cristina...!

1575986718290.png

Back