Decent Chili Bowl?

Iznogud

Registered
Where can I find a decent -hot- chili bowl? I need it desperately.

Where can I find a decent -hot- chili bowl? I need it desperately.

You mean in Buenos Aires? Then it should be like this:

46707968.jpg

in your own kitchen after you made it yourself. Although i've not seen any of the silly hot chillies about BA you can get some hotish ones.

If you're looking for chili peppers, I recommend going to the Bolivian markets in Liniers, on calle José León Suárez. Great selection of fresh and dried as well as every kind of spice and condiment you could possibly want, all at very low prices. Definitely worth a visit.

try the bar Sugar they have chili... you can add jalapenos....... it is a good decent fix......

If you're looking for chili peppers, I recommend going to the Bolivian markets in Liniers, on calle José León Suárez. Great selection of fresh and dried as well as every kind of spice and condiment you could possibly want, all at very low prices. Definitely worth a visit.

I've got a few chilli plants growing from seeds of previously bought peppers. They're very easy to grow here.

Anyone care post a chili recipe in castellano? I'd be especially interested in a sort of localized version - something spicy, tasty made from ingredients I could readily and easily find and ask for by name at most any dietetica and not get a blank stare. I haven't eaten chili in years and would love to put it back on the menu. Mind you I don't recall ever making chili from scratch, even in the states so any details can be very helpful - the exact local name of the spices and the specific types of beans. A bean based chili would be great because my wife is quasi-vegetarian.

Back