Decent office chair

BAwithkids

Registered
I'm in desperate need of a decent quality office/desk chair. I made the mistake of getting a cheap one from Easy, and it's terrible, already breaking, and my back is suffering! We're only here for less than a year, and so I don't want to spend too much, but I also don't have the time/inclination to go looking around at a million possibilities through Craigslist...

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Office chairs here tend to be expensive, especially those ergonomically correct ones. There is a LARGE selection of better quality office furniture on the blocks of Sarmiento 1800-1400 in Microcentro / Congreso Not cheap but good quality and big selection. The stuff sold at Easy are the same Chinese import furniture that's sold all over the world.

Davidglen77 said:
Office chairs here tend to be expensive, especially those ergonomically correct ones. There is a LARGE selection of better quality office furniture on the blocks of Sarmiento 1800-1400 in Microcentro / Congreso Not cheap but good quality and big selection. The stuff sold at Easy are the same Chinese import furniture that's sold all over the world.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any parameters for what "not cheap" might cost? I don't need anything fancy, but do want a chair that goes up and down (I need to be a little higher than average) and that has armrests...

And I've bought plenty of inexpensive furniture over the years, but this chair from Easy takes the cake for low quality.

BAwithkids said:
I'm in desperate need of a decent quality office/desk chair. I made the mistake of getting a cheap one from Easy, and it's terrible, already breaking, and my back is suffering! We're only here for less than a year, and so I don't want to spend too much, but I also don't have the time/inclination to go looking around at a million possibilities through Craigslist...

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Let me check with the team re old chairs we dont need in the office..be right back! May not be pretty but will be good for the office work.

My office recently bought chairs from Rossi Equipamientos. They look great and are super comfy. I'm not quite sure how much the cost though. You can always shoot them an email.

I'd say the better ones go for upwards of $1,500 pesos. I was recently in a law office and the secretary had an awesome chair, adjustable arm rests, netting type fabric, shock absorbers, curved backrest with air cushion, you name it. I made a remark to her "qué barbara esa silla" and she said it was a birthday gift from her boss along with a boob job.

French jurist said:
:D, and you just noticed the chair?

Actually yes, I noticed the chair before the boobs, I myself, well how can I put it nicely "play on the other team". Or maybe its that I saw so many boobs up until the age of 21 when I officially joined the other team, that they just all started to look alike. :D

Back