Default on its way.....?

sergio

Registered
I know similar threads have appeared here but after speaking to a number of well informed people (Argentines) I've come to agree that another default is inevitable. Maybe not for twelve to eighteen months but I don't see how the country can go on this way. Businesses are closing all the time. People are struggling. I've heard that international flights are now being filled by non Argentines -- fewer Argentines than ever are going abroad. Macri was afraid to take decisive action soon after being elected. Look at the results.

On the plus side, the numerous legal suits against the K's corruption, will continue to drag until the end of this Government , then if the K's get elected all those cases will be forever forgotten.. not bad..:rolleyes:

On the plus side, the numerous legal suits against the K's corruption, will continue to drag until the end of this Government , then if the K's get elected all those cases will be forever forgotten.. not bad..:rolleyes:

That's how the game is played.

I know similar threads have appeared here but after speaking to a number of well informed people (Argentines) I've come to agree that another default is inevitable. Maybe not for twelve to eighteen months but I don't see how the country can go on this way. Businesses are closing all the time. People are struggling. I've heard that international flights are now being filled by non Argentines -- fewer Argentines than ever are going abroad. Macri was afraid to take decisive action soon after being elected. Look at the results.
The only thing inevitable is death. The economy can stay in the dumps, or it can get better. What will happen? Time will say, in the meantime, avoid the inevitable for as long as possible.

Didn't say inevitable - rather that I think it is likely to happen.

Back