D'elia Tv

Gringoboy

Registered
Seems he now has his own propaganda TV show.
I suppose anything is possible.....
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1692468-programa-de-television-luis-delia-abre-polemica-duenos-cn23

Am I the only one who can't tell him and Lanata apart? Portly propaganda hack sickenly subservient to those in power-- check, check and check.

Am I the only one who can't tell him and Lanata apart? Portly propaganda hack sickenly subservient to those in power-- check, check and check.

Is there such a thing as INDEPENDENT Journalism??? name an Example The Nation? or the Washington Post??

When someone says what I want to hear Its not Propaganda ...!! :D When someone using public tax funds is subservient to the Govmt. in power THAT is propaganda!

Matias Garfunkel one of the owners of CN23 Twited" calling D'Elia a Nazi D'Elia denied on TV the Holocaust and has been invited to IRAN several times . D'Elia deies Iran's participation in the Amia terrorist attack.

Both CN23 owners Garfunkel and Spolski are respected members of the local Jewish Community.

Matias Garfunkel @M_Garfunkel
Siento una gran decepción e indignación que a partir del viernes que viene @cn_23 ponga con programa propio al nazi de @Luis_Delia.

Sorry Rich, i disagree. Propaganda is propaganda whether it comes from a powerful government or from an even more powerful corporation. (The convenient thing in the US and UK is since the corps own the govt, it's all the same!)

I agree with the Garfunkel dude you quoted insofar as I find D'Elia utterly repulsive.

Herrera de Noble (owner of Clarín) was once asked why she doesn't run for president, to which she (quite accurately) responded "Why would I want to accept a lower position?" Corporations are power structures that use public resources just as dictatorily as any government.

Lastly is there independent journalism? Very rarely. There are outlets in the US like Pacifica Radio or South End Press which are completely free of any type of government subsidy or corporate sponsorship. Every one else is pretty much compromised (including the Nation, which is mainly Dem Party shills, or worse, The Washington Post, which not only depends on corporate advertising but is owned by Jeff Bezos who receives funds from the CIA).

Herrera de Noble (owner of Clarín) was once asked why she doesn't run for president, to which she (quite accurately) responded "Why would I want to accept a lower position?" Corporations are power structures that use public resources just as dictatorily as any government.

Herrera de Noble is out at Clarín: http://www.telam.com...po-clarin.html. Still, for all its shortcomings, Clarín's content is far more diverse than anything the government hacks produce.

It's odd that this place doesn't recognise capital D apostrophe capital E.....
The person in the title should be taken out to a dark place and.....for hate crimes.

The person in the title should be taken out to a dark place and.....for hate crimes.

As disgusting as I find D'Elia's statements, the phrase "hate crimes" sounds way too much like the Camporista thought police to me. Did he actually commit some kind of violent acts or are you just hoping he would get arrested by some kind of thought police? Seriously, I haven't followed the whole tawdry history too closely, (and it wouldn't surprise me either if he had, in which case I'd be the first one applauding locking the buffoon away). So if you have some kind of evidence on him, do show. Otherwise I was kind of hoping that with the sun setting on the K's that we'd get away from trying to make saying the wrong thing illegal.

As disgusting as I find D'Elia's statements, the phrase "hate crimes" sounds way too much like the Camporista thought police to me. Did he actually commit some kind of violent acts or are you just hoping he would get arrested by some kind of thought police? Seriously, I haven't followed the whole tawdry history too closely, (and it wouldn't surprise me either if he had, in which case I'd be the first one applauding locking the buffoon away). So if you have some kind of evidence on him, do show. Otherwise I was kind of hoping that with the sun setting on the K's that we'd get away from trying to make saying the wrong thing illegal.

As repulsive a figure as D'Elía is, mere speech shouldn't be enough to put him away. If would be appropriate, though, for the government he admires and supports to disown him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Newcomers Forum 3