Delivering at Otamendi with Medicus

legilber

Registered
Just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences giving birth at Otamendi with Medicus?

I was going to a great doctor (Dr. Cogorno) but he recently told me he won't be here for the birth so we had to find another. I just got back from my first apt with Dr. Romiglio who works specifically with Otamendi. We really like the hospital and we are already registered to give birth there, but I can't say I'm crazy about Dr. Romiglio.

He just seems a little dry, uninterested and couldn't believe that I still hadn't reserved my room at 15 weeks. Its our first child and so we had quite a few questions written down, and he made some crack saying, "Well with a list like that I'm not surprised the other doctor couldn't be there for the birth." Obviously it didn't sit well with us.

So does anyone have any recommendations for a doctor that accepts Medicus and works with Otamendi? We're also working on getting me OSDE 310 from my fiancees work, but we're still not sure if we should switch or stick with Medicus.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

Didn't know that you were pregnant. Congrats. Michael & Edgar

I had my baby boy at Otamendi with Dr. Castells. He works with Medicus. Otamendi has the best neo care in the country. You have to reserve your room asap ( 12 weeks ) at most of the good places in the city, so hurry up!

Thanks Michael and Edgar! Christmas came a little early for us :) Let me know when you're back in town and we can grab some dinner!

Nikad, thanks so much for the advice on Dr Castells. I'll have to see about an apt :) Thankfully the room is already booked. I was just surprised at how quickly you have to reserve these a room.

Back