Delivery In Buenos Aires

kevin_in_ba

Registered
Hi all,

I'm new here so please don't be mad if I'm asking this in the wrong subforum or something else inappropriate :)
I'm not in Buenos Aires right now but my girlfriend is and she had a super crappy day.
So I would really love to send her some feel-good food to arrive at her place..
Some pizza or sushi or something else.
But I can't for the love it find a delivery service where I can pay online with paypal or credit card.
Does anyone have an idea where to find something like that?

That would totally make my day!! :p
Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Kevin

PS: She lives in Saavedra

I think she have to find comfort in a different way
I never heard of being to pay this way here in argentina it's another world when it comes to paying!

Jumbo or Wallmart & others deliver and accept Visa and Master.... Pan Dulce at 90 pesos per kilo

https://www.jumboacasa.com.ar/Comprar/Home.aspx

Thank you all for your replies! Especially Romario looks very promising, even though their website seems to have a certificate problem for online ordering right now..

Buenos Aires Delivery and SinManos both are delivery services with a long list of participating restaurants and you can pay by credit card. Delivery is available depending on the delivery radius if the restaurant. They post the menus of each participating restaurant as well.

For future reference, places I use that take CC:

Fast Food:
Burger King (I know, I know, but it counts)

Ice Cream:
Persicco
Freddo

Sushi:
Satoyi Sushi
Sushi Pop
Itamae Sushi
Sushi Club

I'm in a similar situation as the original poster, kevin_in_ba, up top. I'm trying to order ice cream online, or over phone though I haven't been able to get through to Persicco or Freddo successfully. (The delivery address is outside of Freddo's range, per their site, though it's just east of Villa del Parque.) And Romario doesn't seem to offer ice cream for delivery. It seems none of the ice cream places listed on buenosairesdelivery.com or pedidosya.com accept anything other than cash. Is my best option to try calling those places directly to see if they will accept (a foreign) credit card over the phone?

Back