Dentist that accepts medicus

amat

Registered
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone can recommend a dentist in cap Fed that specifically accepts Medicus?

thanks!

amat said:
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone can recommend a dentist in cap Fed that specifically accepts Medicus?

thanks!

Medicus has their own dental centers:

CENTRO MEDICUS AZCUENAGA 910 - 4129-5300 (fifth floor).

You can call for an appointment.

I also found this address, but I've only been to the location on Azcuenaga (It is very good!).

CENTRO MEDICUS ODONTOLOGICO VIAMONTE 917 4322-8830.

There is also a Medicus dental clinic in Belgrano.

thanks Steve. Have you happened to have used them? Any good?

i just saw that 'Nikad' posted awhile back about Dr,. Cantarini, who happens to be nearby for me, so i might give them a try.

thanks!

Cantarini, Carlos Y Equipo

Cuerpo Odontologico

Av. Santa Fe 3373 9º A / Capital Federal / Capital Federal

4824-9082 / 4821-2620

Yes, I've been to the clinic at AZCUENAGA 910. It was great, but I only went for a check up.

I am not sure Medicus will pay "other" dentists.

Ah, Steve - I just realized that my plan covers something like 40% of dental work (I think), but it looks like i'll be covered 100% if I go to the medicus center and use their dentists. So that's what I will do!

Ask Medicus to give you the book. They have a book that list all the doctors, dentists, and some pharmacies. Reminds me I need to go to the dentist too....

Can anyone recommend a good dentist that does a REAL cleaning (those of you from the U.S. who are accustomed to a six-month check-up)? I had my guy in Mendoza who had been trained in the U.S., but here in BsAs they just gush about how nice my teeth have been taken care of, and don't do jack for a real cleaning.

I have Swiss Medical, but I'd pay out of pocket if they do a good job.

I lived in the US and I understand the point of having a dental hygienist. A good dentist is Dr. Adrian Martinez, Av Pueyrredon 1487 1 B (between Av Santa Fe and Arenales street) 4826 7072. He speaks a little English, tell him you are recommended by Roxana, who lived in the US.

TexanPaul said:
Can anyone recommend a good dentist that does a REAL cleaning (those of you from the U.S. who are accustomed to a six-month check-up)? I had my guy in Mendoza who had been trained in the U.S., but here in BsAs they just gush about how nice my teeth have been taken care of, and don't do jack for a real cleaning.

I have Swiss Medical, but I'd pay out of pocket if they do a good job.

Hi,

I think i could help you, come to our Office in Belgrano, we are located in Av Cabildo 1145, the full address (if you are interested) its on FB, just search for DentalArt BA http://tiny.cc/xit0t

Im Fluent in english and did an Internship in UTSA-HSC
We are currently offering a 2 x 1 deal on cleanings !!! Check up is on the house!!! ;)

Hope this works for you

I went to the Medicus dental center on Viamonte today to get a cleaning. (my husband as well).
For both of us, the dentist gave our teeth a visual check and then used the de-scaling drill thing on the BOTTOM teeth only and said to come back next week for the top teeth.
WTH??? so i can't get all my teeth cleaned at once? Has anyone else had this experience?

i was suspicious when they were giving us appointments only 20 minutes apart, but I though maybe a dental assistant took over or something.

Back