Detroit Red Wings - Any other fans around?

Nuttapong

Registered
Already have plans for tonight, but if any fans are around and want to check out the next game with me (Friday @ 9), let me know!

Drew

I'm a Bruins fan, but just wanted to say hi to a fellow BA hockey fan. Where are you watching the games?

Im a flames fan but looks like another playoff season flame less!

Big fan of anything Hockey here :) I'm in for any game, watching a stream on BsAs internet is so bad for my patience.. Keep me posted if anyone wants to meet up to watch a game on a proper screen/channel!

Fellow NHL fanatic (sharks) seriously deprived of big screen action. I think it's been mentioned before that nowhere has any games on live. If you know of a place let me know as watching on the laptop at home just doesn't cut it!

If somebody has money, please buy a bar and hook up a feed. Hockey Nights in BA is a winner!

Nuttapong said:
Already have plans for tonight, but if any fans are around and want to check out the next game with me (Friday @ 9), let me know!

Drew

Yes! I'm a Wings fan!! The expat bars probably won't start showing the games until the final so i'm stuck listening online and "watching" online streams through rojadirecta. any other suggestions for streaming?

We bought the NHL subscription at the beginning of the season and have been watching the Bruins-Caps series without problem (on a laptop so far, since we still need a VGA cable). Would be happy to have some people over one night to watch a game.

Found this on Craigslist. If we come with a few people and ask to see a specific game, i guess they'd show it? Worth a shot at least. Has anybody been to the CasaBar before?

Watch the 2012 NHL Playoffs at The ONLY bar in the city to air them. The CasaBar!

Tonight watch Ottawa vs. NY Rangers @ 8 PM and Chicago vs.Phoenix @ 11PM.

We will be closed this Sunday for renovations, but open Monday - Saturday next week with all the Hockey action.

1150 Rodriguez Pena in Recoleta. The CasaBar is SPORTS in Buenos Aires.
Tonight also watch the UFC, NBA and MLB.

Saturday Happy Hour starts the night off right with 2 x 1 pints, cocktails and The NHL Playoffs.

Yeah. That was where I was planning on going for the game on Friday. Haven't been there yet, but I hear they have a bunch of big TVs (17 or something?). So I would expect that we would get to see the game. Audio probably out of question, but I can live with that.

Back