Dhl Scam?

toongeorges

Registered
During the first week of December, I bought a postcard from the kiosko at the entrance of the Abasto shopping center. I asked if they had stamps. They did not have regular ones but a DHL sticker I had to put on the postcard. I had to drop the postcard in a DHL box at the kiosko. I sent this postcard the first week of December to a friend in Portugal. So far, the postcard never arrived.

I found a post on the Internet that suggests the DHL stickers are a scam, however the post suggests the postcard would still arrive after 3-4 months.

I am already counting more than 4 months now. Any ideas about whether the postcard will indeed arrive eventually or if I should give up all hope?

About DHL, stay away from them! They may be cheaper, some times, but any dealings me and others I know have had with them, has been trouble. And that company aint from America. I've never had any problems with Fed Ex. With the post office, some times get a box smashed, but it's the cheapest deal, unless it's the Argentina post office. A 1 foot square box, at about 15 or 20 Lbs could cost $220. To mail to America, from the Argentina post office. Let us know if the card if gets delivered.

During the first week of December, I bought a postcard from the kiosko at the entrance of the Abasto shopping center. I asked if they had stamps. They did not have regular ones but a DHL sticker I had to put on the postcard. I had to drop the postcard in a DHL box at the kiosko. I sent this postcard the first week of December to a friend in Portugal. So far, the postcard never arrived.

I found a post on the Internet that suggests the DHL stickers are a scam, however the post suggests the postcard would still arrive after 3-4 months.

I am already counting more than 4 months now. Any ideas about whether the postcard will indeed arrive eventually or if I should give up all hope?

Never seen a DHL mailbox service in kioskos, sure they do exist if you used it. Your postcard may never arrive...! forget it.

As far as international courier services via DHL to USA and LATAM had good experiences during the last ten years, shipping valuable documents . Particularly good is their online tracking system. Up to the minute status and delivery reports, customs clearing, etc.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] And that company aint from America....! Yes It's German owned.[/background]

Back