Diabetes A "disease Of The Rich" - Cfk

No one talking about this? https://www.youtube....h?v=r8XClhHpuqQ

This woman gets crazier by the day. How do her cronies defend this kind of ignorance? Unbelievable.

Her cronies defend her because they are getting paid to do it. Or they are stealing and it's working out well for them, so they need to keep her in power. It's one of the two.

Now feel really dumb for watching the video. What was I thinking? What piece of work.

I keep laughing at mr Fernandez de Kirchner's pathetic attempts to fight 'the rich' while she in fact is the wealthy mastermind of a corrupt political oligarchy. I mean, Chávez was really talented at blaming the rich for all societal ills, but in the case of CFK it just looks like a rather poor parody.

Apart from the approval of gay marriage I regard both Kirchners as strongly right-wing as Menem. Argentina is a very derechista country in many ways.

I keep laughing at mr Fernandez de Kirchner's pathetic attempts to fight 'the rich' while she in fact is the wealthy mastermind of a corrupt political oligarchy. I mean, Chávez was really talented at blaming the rich for all societal ills, but in the case of CFK it just looks like a rather poor parody.

Apart from the approval of gay marriage I regard both Kirchners as strongly right-wing as Menem. Argentina is a very derechista country in many ways.

Menem was at least likeable - even his "enemies" said that. People who had met him told me he was extremely affable and made you feel good.

As for CFK's moronic comment about diabetes, isn't it similar to a former South African President's denials about AIDS?

Menem was at least likeable - even his "enemies" said that. People who had met him told me he was extremely affable and made you feel good.

As for CFK's moronic comment about diabetes, isn't it similar to a former South African President's denials about AIDS?
I have met several politicians who looked 'nice' on the surface but that was all but pure theatre, they did not show any authentic interest and such. It's like the famous fake smiles you can see on election posters.

Well, the problem of that quote about AIDS was that uneducated people who believe him are inclined to indirectly spread the disease even more. Fortunately, that is not the case in this comment about diabetes.

I have met several politicians who looked 'nice' on the surface but that was all but pure theatre, they did not show any authentic interest and such. It's like the famous fake smiles you can see on election posters.

Well, the problem of that quote about AIDS was that uneducated people who believe him are inclined to indirectly spread the disease even more. Fortunately, that is not the case in this comment about diabetes.

I think Menem was more genuinely likable than you say. Many people said that he was charming and fun to be around. He loved to have a good time and did not spend all his time lecturing people and shouting. Even Madonna (who had a romantic dinner with him on a Tigre island at the time "Evita" was being filmed) said that he was seductive and charming - and that's saying a lot for a short, unattractive late middle aged man.

Yes, the AIDS denial caused deaths. Cristina's ignorant and callous comment about Diabetes could do the same -- drinking Coca-Cola and eating sugar, common among the Argentine poor, could lead to Diabetes. Cristina dismisses the disease as the domain of the rich. That was a reckless and irresponsible remark.

I think Menem was more genuinely likable than you say. Many people said that he was charming and fun to be around. He loved to have a good time and did not spend all his time lecturing people and shouting. Even Madonna (who had a romantic dinner with him on a Tigre island at the time "Evita" was being filmed) said that he was seductive and charming - and that's saying a lot for a short, unattractive late middle aged man.
Sounds like he was a bit more bearable than the hysterical witch that is in power right now. Too bad he was such a corrupt politician too. This country really is la madre de las posibilidades perdidas.

Yes, the AIDS denial caused deaths. Cristina's ignorant and callous comment about Diabetes could do the same -- drinking Coca-Cola and eating sugar, common among the Argentine poor, could lead to Diabetes. Cristina dismisses the disease as the domain of the rich. That was a reckless and irresponsible remark.

He charmed the socks off the whole country - take a look at some of his TV appearances from back then.

As for Madge, it would be nice if she one day cleared up that whole episode and exactly what she did to get access to Evita's balcony...

Back