Ding Dong' The Merry-Oh, Sing It High, Sing It Low.

Pathetic. Do you guys really have nothing better to do than vent your hate? Not only are you reducing yourselves to La Campora level, you are dropping bellow them. Because, mistaken as they are, they are at least fighting for something they believe in.

Pathetic. Do you guys really have nothing better to do than vent your hate? Not only are you reducing yourselves to La Campora level, you are dropping bellow them. Because, mistaken as they are, they are at least fighting for something they believe in.

Nothing wrong with celebrating and hoping for sanity's return. Also, there is no "venting of hate" here. What are you talking about?

Funny that you're calling people here worse than La Campora yet acting exactly like them by trying to shut up those who think differently...precisely what La Campora has done over the years. Ironic.

I don't think you understand, what is going on. Argentina is not some ordinary state, where politics is a bit separated from real life, because important rules are defined and politics are changing minor policies on long run.

Here, many people have real tangible problems on every day basis, me included. For example, you plan some big thing in your life, but your plans are crashed in last minute because government suddenly decides to manage your life through your money. Your family member for example studies abroad and suddenly doesn't have any funds anymore and you have to go through much pain and loss to provide them. You have business, that suddenly suffers because of government decision..

With Christina uncertainty was the only sure thing and when someone play with my life, I have all right to hate him, or at least be happy when it's gone..

It's the tone I don't like Nico. There's nothing wrong with celebrating Macri's victory, I'm all for that. But celebrating someone's fall? That's what scares me most in every culture. I'm yet to see a politician who is not a narcissist, and I accept that. What I like about Macri is the positive tone of his campaign, focus on what can be done better and respect for his opponent, whether he likes her or not. That's a sign of culture. Vulture passions are not.

Pretty risque position to accuse members of being Pathetic, venting Hate, Stooping below the Camporistas, and having No beliefs.?... :rolleyes:
Good luck

As long as people don't step on others' rights, I don't see a problem with what they celebrate. Whether that's in good taste or bad is up to each individual to decide for themselves. As for myself, I am more glad that the divisiveness seems to be over than that Macri has won. I will see what Macri does after today before I start celebrating his victory.

Dada, you're damn right I was celebrating Cristina's exit,not with hatred but relief.
Pinedo was right when he said that, following the joy of the 22nd of November run-off, when much of the country was celebrating the Macri victory, Cristina reappeared on the scene pouring derision and poison over the happiness of so many people with her tantrums right up to the very last minute.

Dada, I don't know how long you've been in Argentina, but many of us have put up with KFC's venom for eight years. I'll even be fair and say that things didn't get really bad until Nestor died - with him pulling the strings, at least there wasn't the daily question of what stupidity was coming next.

Good riddance!

Back