Dinner and dancing in Buenos Aires?

Macanudo

Registered
My girlfriend likes to visit hot springs for mini vacations. We've been to Federacion two or three times. There's a great all you can eat Parrilla restaurant there called Casa Blanca. A few nights a week, they have a guitar playing singer that plays Argentine favorite hits and people dance and also sing along. Does anyone know of any fun restaurants that have live music and dancing here is Buenos Aires? I know most Milongas have tandas of different rhythms and serve food, but I'm looking for a restaurant where people can get up and dance to live music without having to know any steps. Somewhere to take visiting tourists that want to do more than just watch people dance at a milonga.

....Does anyone know of any fun restaurants that have live music and dancing here is Buenos Aires? .... I'm looking for a restaurant where people can get up and dance to live music without having to know any steps. Somewhere to take visiting tourists that want to do more than just watch people dance at a milonga.

Back