Dinner at Kansas

Being from Kansas City we are looking forward to good ole American steak.

Lee - we were there for an unfashionably early dinner yesterday as well :) I had the club sandwich - yummy! The ribs were a little skimpy yesterday, especially at 85 pesos.

I eat there a lot (since I live across the street from it) and I have to say, I've never had a bad meal there.

That tuna with couscous is very good, I had it a couple of times and it kicks a..s

the best deal in BA..... not many left....is happy hour at the bar.. such as 12 pesos coronas...15 pesos guinness....15 rum and cokes etc happy hour food like potato skins... it is 5-7:30pm weekdays.... I believe... see you every friday hahaha

I'll add a +1 to that tuna. It is a delicious dish. A very welcome change to the never-ending cavalcade of beef.

citygirl said:
Lee - we were there for an unfashionably early dinner yesterday as well :) I had the club sandwich - yummy! The ribs were a little skimpy yesterday, especially at 85 pesos.

quote]

The ribs at Tuscon in the Unicenter are pretty good.

citygirl said:
I eat there a lot (since I live across the street from it) and I have to say, I've never had a bad meal there.

Avoid the "tennessee chicken and friends" dish. That was a disappointing mistake...

I love the ribs, they might be pricey but they're delicious and come with a taste of caeser salad.

Back