Disability Care

leahleah1

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I have been in Buenos Aires now for 8 weeks, I moved here to be with my Arg boy friend. I am from Queensland, Australia, nice to meet you all![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]In December 2015 I completed a Certificate III in Disability Care through TAFE Queensland Gold Coast ([/background]www.tafegoldcoast.edu.au[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]). [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]My qualifications include maintaining an environment to empower people, support community participation and inclusion, support health and wellbeing, working within a legal and ethical framework, work effectively with culturally diverse clients, work place health and safety and first aid. I also undertook a placement at Southport Special School, a school which provides education to children with an intellectual disability with many other students having additional disabilities.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Career opportunities include aged/disability support worker, teachers aid, day care assistant and residential on-site carer.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I have an Australian Federal Police Certificate which confirms no past criminal history and also a Working with Children Check which is a public safety check which allows me to work with children. I am also up to date with immunisations.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If anyone has any links to organisations or referrals please pass them on. I have emailed numerous organisations myself too.[/background]

Back