Dni - Criminal Record Check

palermo_ms

Registered
Hi expats!

Apologies, I know that there are already number of threads on this, but nothing since 2011 and given how processes are subject to change in Argentina, I wanted to be doubly sure before I send off one of the three forms in front of me!

After a year and a half of living here on a courtesy visa, I'm beginning the joyous process of applying for my DNI - woohoo residency - but I'm failing at the first hurdle & the UK embassy are confusing me even more.

Could any fellow Brit or previous UK resident who has been through the process, give me a definitive answer which certificate you used as a Good Conduct Certificate Is a notarised & apostilled Subject Access Request from the Met sufficient or is the certificate they need the Disclosure Scotland or the ACRO Police Certificate for USA/ AUS?

I went to Migraciones today and they helpfully told me that the certificate I require is 'azul celeste'.... helpful (!). Given that any of the three take an age and a day to get and cost a ridiculous amount to tell someone that I have no priors, could anyone shed a light on which I should apply for?

Many many thanks in advance,
Mary

Disclosure Scotland certificate. Then you'll need to get it apostilled. When you get the Disclosure Scotland certificate, make sure to ask them to sign it. If they don't do that it's a whole other hassle. Phone them to make sure they do.

To be honest, Disclosure Scotland is much easier to handle than the others were.

Hi expats!

Apologies, I know that there are already number of threads on this, but nothing since 2011 and given how processes are subject to change in Argentina, I wanted to be doubly sure before I send off one of the three forms in front of me!

After a year and a half of living here on a courtesy visa, I'm beginning the joyous process of applying for my DNI - woohoo residency - but I'm failing at the first hurdle & the UK embassy are confusing me even more.

Could any fellow Brit or previous UK resident who has been through the process, give me a definitive answer which certificate you used as a Good Conduct Certificate Is a notarised & apostilled Subject Access Request from the Met sufficient or is the certificate they need the Disclosure Scotland or the ACRO Police Certificate for USA/ AUS?

I went to Migraciones today and they helpfully told me that the certificate I require is 'azul celeste'.... helpful (!). Given that any of the three take an age and a day to get and cost a ridiculous amount to tell someone that I have no priors, could anyone shed a light on which I should apply for?

Many many thanks in advance,
Mary

hi Mary, did you receive your DNI using Disclosure Scotland in the end?

Back