DNI Question

Hi
Is it possible to have your e-mail or what's app No? I would talk to talk to you regarding Argentine immigration.

Dr. Christian Rubliar (aka Bajo_Cero2) is an Argentine lawyer who specializes in citizenship cases. If you are considering applying for Argentine citizenship, he is the one to ask (IMO).

That being said, I suggest you ask any questions you have about Argentine immigration here, starting a new topic if you desire. There are dozens of members here (who post frequently) that have been through the immigration process and are willing to share their knowledge about the procedures and paperwork.

PS: There is also a great deal of information about immigration that can be quickly accessed (with key words) using the search feature of this site.

Last edited:
Yea it can be hard my wife finally pulled the crony triggers. She has a huge family well connected pulled and few strings and I was there in less a year.

Dear Steve, Thanks for replying to my post

I am sure a lot been asked and said regarding how to aquire Arg citizenship, pardon me if I'm going to ask repeated questions :D
I am Iranian passport holder. 33 years of age and single. I would love to Go for Arg citizenship. I have got some questions to ask and would be grateful if you and Dr. Runliar don't feel tired to answer them

1. Could I apply for Arg residency If I come on tourist visa to Arg?

2. If get residency then after 2 years of legal residency can apply for citizenship, Or under 2 years?

3. In those two years of residency how many days I could travel outside of Arg(ramain outside Arg)?

4. What is the fastest and easiest way of getting Arg citizenship (except Marriage)?

Looking forward to hear from all good guys out there.

Regards

Dr. Christian Rubliar (aka Bajo_Cero2) is an Argentine lawyer who specializes in citizenship cases. If you are considering applying for Argentine citizenship, he is the one to ask (IMO).

That being said, I suggest you ask any questions you have about Argentine immigration here, starting a new topic if you desire. There are dozens of members here (who post frequently) that have been through the immigration process and are willing to share their knowledge about the procedures and paperwork.

PS: There is also a great deal of information about immigration that can be quickly accessed (with key words) using the search feature of this site.

I am sure a lot been asked and said regarding how to aquire Arg citizenship, pardon me if I'm going to ask repeated questions :D
I am Iranian passport holder. 33 years of age and single. I would love to Go for Arg citizenship. I have got some questions to ask and would be grateful if you and Dr. Runliar don't feel tired to answer them

2. If get residency then after 2 years of legal residency can apply for citizenship, Or under 2 years?

3. In those two years of residency how many days I could travel outside of Arg(ramain outside Arg)?

4. What is the fastest and easiest way of getting Arg citizenship (except Marriage)?

Looking forward to hear from all good guys out there.

Regards

You're welcome.

Yes, you can apply for Argentine residency in Argentina if you come on a tourist visa.

Bajo_Cero2 has repeatedly stated that the process may be started in some courts after the first year. This could be an important factor in where you decide to live.

3. In those two years of residency how many days I could travel outside of Arg (remain outside Arg)?

It depends on the court that is deciding your case. Some apparently ignore this requirement while others strictly enforce it.

Get temporary residency (with the DNI) and, depending on the court that has jurisdiction over your domicile, begin the process as soon as possible.

PS: Don't forget that you'll need to demonstrate that you have an "honest means" of living, even if you are not working en blanco.

You're welcome.

Yes, you can apply for Argentine residency in Argentina if you come on a tourist visa.

Dr. Rubilar has repeatedly stated that the process may be started in some courts after the first year. This could be an important factor in where you decide to live.

It depends on the court that is deciding your case. Some apparently ignore this requirement while others strictly enforce it.

Get temporary residency (with the DNI) and, depending on the court that has jurisdiction over your domicile, begin the process as soon as possible.

PS: Don't forget that you'll need to demonstrate that you have an "honest means" of living, even if you are not working en blanco.

Thanks a lot Dear Steve..

You have really provided the most acurate info the very best way possible..

I have already messaged Dr.Rubilar regarding aquiring his service and cost of his service.

One more question, once I arrive in Argentine, then how long it will takes to get the DNI? Once obtaning the DNI, could I travel outside Argentine and come back without needing a tourist visa?

Regards

Back