DNI required to marry

Bajo_cero2

Registered
Today I went the the City Hall at Recoleta and they rejected one if our witnesses because she only has passport. Slaves (foreigner without legal residency) and serfs (foreigners with legal residency) could not be witness at the Koran.

They asked about my fiancè DNI and there was no issue because she has PR. I asked about it and the agent told me you can marry only with argentine id. This is ridiculous. It means that the DNI is the evidence that you are a free man because at the Islamic State it was forbidden to marry with slaves.

Now you can see all you who defend MM, the change he proposed, and whose content he never made explicit, was the Judeo-Christian society for the Islamic one.

The agent was wrong. Who’d have thought it possible?

Today I went the the City Hall at Recoleta and they rejected one if our witnesses because she only has passport. Slaves (foreigner without legal residency) and serfs (foreigners with legal residency) could not be witness at the Koran.

They asked about my fiancè DNI and there was no issue because she has PR. I asked about it and the agent told me you can marry only with argentine id. This is ridiculous. It means that the DNI is the evidence that you are a free man because at the Islamic State it was forbidden to marry with slaves.

Now you can see all you who defend MM, the change he proposed, and whose content he never made explicit, was the Judeo-Christian society for the Islamic one.

That is some of the crazyst 'legal' analysis I've ever heard.

Oh , and before I get ad hominemed to death. I'm almost certainly more qualified than the good Dr. , in both law, legal history, political sciences, as well as several other related specialities.

And yes, I've read more medieval and Islamic law than the Dr. too, almost certainly.

Good laugh though, thanks for that ;p

That is some of the crazyst 'legal' analysis I've ever heard.

Oh , and before I get ad hominemed to death. I'm almost certainly more qualified than the good Dr. , in both law, legal history, political sciences, as well as several other related specialities.

And yes, I've read more medieval and Islamic law than the Dr. too, almost certainly.

Good laugh though, thanks for that ;p

Interesting. There is not much written about law. What can you tell me about De Hinojosa?

Last edited:
You are right, sex is forbidden at daytime in Argentina during the Ramadan.

Also you cannot drink any wine anymore or eat porc.

A Co-founder of al-Qaeda explains that the purpose of his terrorist struggle is to restore the Yizhia (legal residence) while MM did it with a decree.

So Macri has graduated from Nazi to Al-Qaeda.
Go home bajo, you’re drunk.

Ben, all the 20 century totalitarianisms has their source in the islamic society but, for sure, this is too deep for you.

I suggest you to read the doctoral thesis of Sapey and Dragoumis.

Back