DNI required to marry

I did not and the government was very helpful and happy about it every step of the way. All giggles the Corrientina gets a Yankee. Passport and all the papers from US that had to be reviewed by a judge and cleared. There were some questions but I think that mostly had to minor legalities. Had to prove my US divorce was complete and other things. Lots of documents. Boy, I had forgotten about all that the things I had to do to marry this prime soul mate. Have no clue what I would do without her now. I sure hope I die first that is for sure. Then again that is selfish perhaps for her sake it would be better the other way around.

There two days in my life I sure do not want to have to face. The day I can longer talk to my mother and if it happens the day I can no longer talk to my wife.

You get a DNI for (=after) marrying an Argentine.
I didn't get one after I married una mendocina in May. I also didn't need one to marry, my passport was sufficient ID.
It's obvious that Bajo is suffering from a lack of Kirchneristas.

I didn't get one after I married una mendocina in May. I also didn't need one to marry, my passport was sufficient ID.
It's obvious that Bajo is suffering from a lack of Kirchneristas.

You have to request it - not all people married to an Argentine want to get a DNI/reside in Argentina! Or are you saying that you were denied one?

You have to request it - not all people married to an Argentine want to get a DNI/reside in Argentina! Or are you saying that you were denied one?
Exactly as I wrote: I didn't get one. No denial, etc.

I didn't request one either. Residencia + Argentine taxes => No, thanks.

We spend 89 days in Argentina, 93 days in Europe and Asia or Africa, 89 days in Argentina, followed by 94 days in Europe and Asia or Africa

Exactly as I wrote: I didn't get one. No denial, etc.

I didn't request one either. Residencia + Argentine taxes => No, thanks.

We spend 89 days in Argentina, 93 days in Europe and Asia or Africa, 89 days in Argentina, followed by 94 days in Europe and Asia or Africa

I don't understand your contribution, then!

Back