DNU 70/2017 abolished!

So, the government can no longer deport criminals and the borders are completely open? It's hard to see why this a good turn. Only the poor economy and better options elsewhere will keep people from flooding in.

So, the government can no longer deport criminals and the borders are completely open? It's hard to see why this a good turn. Only the poor economy and better options elsewhere will keep people from flooding in.
Criminals should spend time in jail and later they might me deported using the law of enforcement of criminal conviction.
Don’t be naive, it was used with honest people. It was medieval martial law.

Please comment . "Borders completely open..? what does that mean for foreigners visiting Argentina...!
The previous law is back. 30 working days for appeals instead of 3. Appeals suspend deportation. Citizenship application suspend deportation. Family unification is the rule not a priviledge.
Citizenship applications are faster because you don’t need to appeal the DNU.

To the contrary, Argentina has vast resources that are underutilized. It needs new enterprising people to fully reach it's potential. While not all countries can benefit from immigration I think Argentina is definitely one that can.

To the contrary, Argentina has vast resources that are underutilized. It needs new enterprising people to fully reach it's potential. While not all countries can benefit from immigration I think Argentina is definitely one that can.

When Bolivia sends its people, they're not sending their best . . .

Back