Do cambios take 20 and 50 Euro bills?

Reading this forum and from youtube I get that the cambios take 100 USD bills in pristine condition. Here in the EU, ATMs disperse mostly 20 and 50 Euro bills for me. So if I bring 20 and 50 Euro bills, will I be able to exchange them? If so, will they give me a significantly lower rate? I know WU works but I will land in EZE on Saturday and most WU branches is closed by the time I'll reach my hotel.

In emergencies there are ATM's in EZE, dispensing pesos, at the official rate and with a steep fee, Cash a small amount..!!
Sometimes the company Taxis Ezeiza accepts foreign credit cards,
Rates for smaller Euro bills, will find out tommorow, today its a holiday ; Census day.
The hotel can direct you to a blue exchange place open on sundays, Calle Florida street changers never sleep... AYOR.

Suggestion: Visit your bank Branch and request new 100 Euro bills .

Reading this forum and from youtube I get that the cambios take 100 USD bills in pristine condition. Here in the EU, ATMs disperse mostly 20 and 50 Euro bills for me. So if I bring 20 and 50 Euro bills, will I be able to exchange them? If so, will they give me a significantly lower rate? I know WU works but I will land in EZE on Saturday and most WU branches is closed by the time I'll reach my hotel.
go to your bank and ask for 100 or 200 euro bills.

At some european atms I was given a choice of large or smaller bills.

go to your bank and ask for 100 or 200 euro bills.
I emailed my bank and this is what they said:
We do not have any cashcounters or ATM in our branches.

You can withdraw cash from the ATM outside but I am not sure if you can whitdraw 100 euro bills.
I am talking about Netherlands. Looks like I'm out of luck.

The Pound seems to be strong these days. I sent someone 20 USD via PayPal and they only gave her 15.33 in Sterling.

Back