do i pay IVA when i buy real estate?

how do you call these things in spanish? if i would to ask for it specifically ? thanks

Una fotocopia de los billetes estados unidenses pagaderos en la reserva , una copia de la escritura de venta . La escritura tiene que confirmar los metros totales . Si no coincide con la publicación haga una oferta mas agresiva o desista de la compra .

Una fotocopia de los billetes estados unidenses pagaderos en la reserva , una copia de la escritura de venta . La escritura tiene que confirmar los metros totales . Si no coincide con la publicación haga una oferta mas agresiva o desista de la compra .

genial, gracias. eso me va a ayudar.

genial, gracias. eso me va a ayudar.

Please advise us where you are buying the property and its features . That way the members can advise you if you are getting a good deal .

Please advise us where you are buying the property and its features . That way the members can advise you if you are getting a good deal .

Oh i'm just aiming for the cheapest galpon possible that i can find in Zona Sur. The one I made an offer on is in Lanus, i went to visit it and it has some problems, the ceiling is leaking water from one of the pipes in the upstairs apartment. The owner was there too and he said that it just started leaking and that the people upstairs are going to fix it eventually but obviously it's a lie and i'm going to have to live with a leaky ceiling until i invent a solution to it. In this case it's not as easy considering that the galpon is technically a PH and to do any major repairs i would need to agree with the neighbors but that's also why it costs 59K and not 90K. My price range is 50-60 don't really have much to choose from. Another option is to get me a casa but those aren't easy to come by for that price, i already looked at couple of them and there were even worse problems, at least this galpon is super solid on the inside, all cement and it's not going to rot or fail structurally and i can live and work in there for a long time. here's the link:

ah good know.

and can i make "reserva" at the escribano? i'm asking this because my escribano is the one who is going to tell me if the documentation is up to date before i commit any money. or do have to make that reservation at the realtor's office before my escribano can check the documents? i don't want to end up in a situation where i made a reserva and then have to take it back because the title was fishy

You should use a lawyer for advice you, not an escribano.

now the realtor won't even start the negotiation process unless i make a reservation, she calls it "la formalidad" but what's the point of making a reserva if the seller may not accept my offer? i can't possibly be making several reservas all over the place. i thought the negotiation procces comes first and only after all parties agree on the amounts things go forward...

There is a markey [black] about reservations because if you do not agree the price, then, you loose that money. So, if they are too strict about that, you should suspect.
The best is to hire a lawyer with experience on that, not me of course.

There is a markey [black] about reservations because if you do not agree the price, then, you loose that money. So, if they are too strict about that, you should suspect.
The best is to hire a lawyer with experience on that, not me of course.

A reserve cannot be lost if there is no agreement on the price and conditions ( all must be stipulated on reserve and signed by the legal seller for si o for no) . The reserve should be minimum and all documentation confirming the deed metres must be given at the reserve . Make sure that the numbers of the bills are noted .

In regards to the reserve make sure you are in agreement on where to deed the property . In most cases the buyer has the right to choose his bank for the signing if in cash . If transferring the money is your form of payment make sure that the transaction is fully recorded legally ( no lower deed values) . A good escribano can oversee everything ( chosen by the buyer ) .

A reserve cannot be lost if there is no agreement on the price and conditions ( all must be stipulated on reserve and signed by the legal seller for si o for no) . The reserve should be minimum and all documentation confirming the deed metres must be given at the reserve . Make sure that the numbers of the bills are noted .

In regards to the reserve make sure you are in agreement on where to deed the property . In most cases the buyer has the right to choose his bank for the signing if in cash . If transferring the money is your form of payment make sure that the transaction is fully recorded legally ( no lower deed values) . A good escribano can oversee everything ( chosen by the buyer ) .

obviously they will make me sign some version of a document that best suits them when i'm ready to put down the reserve. so do i agree on price and conditions when i sign a reserve or not? and how can my escribano oversea my reserva? does that mean i invite the escribano to lanus with me to realtor's office or the realtor to escribanos' office here where i live?

obviously they will make me sign some version of a document that best suits them when i'm ready to put down the reserve. so do i agree on price and conditions when i sign a reserve or not? and how can my escribano oversea my reserva? does that mean i invite the escribano to lanus with me to realtor's office or the realtor to escribanos' office here where i live?

Firstly have you a escribano? If you do make sure that the realtor sends you the model of the reserve to your email as that your escribano can revise this . If he gives the ok you can sign it . Make sure that you recieve a copy of the deed and confirm also that the property is not in succesion and that a individual is selling it ?

Oh i'm just aiming for the cheapest galpon possible that i can find in Zona Sur. The one I made an offer on is in Lanus, i went to visit it and it has some problems, the ceiling is leaking water from one of the pipes in the upstairs apartment. The owner was there too and he said that it just started leaking and that the people upstairs are going to fix it eventually but obviously it's a lie and i'm going to have to live with a leaky ceiling until i invent a solution to it. In this case it's not as easy considering that the galpon is technically a PH and to do any major repairs i would need to agree with the neighbors but that's also why it costs 59K and not 90K. My price range is 50-60 don't really have much to choose from. Another option is to get me a casa but those aren't easy to come by for that price, i already looked at couple of them and there were even worse problems, at least this galpon is super solid on the inside, all cement and it's not going to rot or fail structurally and i can live and work in there for a long time. here's the link:

Did you make a formal offer to buy the PH? The link now shows a message that the property is not available.

Even if you did and have not yet had the boleto or escritura, you might want to take a look at this:

234 sq meters for $59,000 USD = $252 USD per Mtr2

There's no upstairs neighbor to deal with but, not having seen the listing for the property you were considering, I don't know how it compares.

It looks like all brick construction except for the roof, which could be damaged by a massive hail storm.

Back