Do ppl ever just hookup in BA?

temptravlr

Registered
I’m female and just want to hookup and I find that BA guys while macho types, can’t seem to just hookup. They want to wine and dine a gal. I’m American and just looking for an easy FWB situation. Has any women expat successfully pulled this off?

Look to the economics - they want a passport with an eagle on it.

Tell them you recently assaulted an overbearing ex-boyfriend and are on the lam from US law enforcement; you can never go back to the US.

That'll encourage an FWB situation.

I’m female and just want to hookup and I find that BA guys while macho types, can’t seem to just hookup. They want to wine and dine a gal. I’m American and just looking for an easy FWB situation. Has any women expat successfully pulled this off?

I've had similar experiences here. Tinder and Badoo has a ton of people who are looking for serious relationships and even marriage and kids! Not what you'd usually expect/see in the US or UK on these apps.

That said, you can probably find some open minded people if you keep looking. You just have to keep trying and get lucky (pun intended) ;-p

Good luck!

How about a maduro who can give you a lickin' and keep on tickin'?

PS: of course it all depends on the Timex....

PS2: If any woman is too young to recognize that advertising slogan, the man who quotes it is probably too old for her...even if the results of his recent electrocardiogram were EXCELENTE (as was the testosterone level)!!!

Last edited:
I find it just the opposite really. Most of my (30ish/40ish) male friends aren’t necessarily scoping out a serious relationship initially— hence all of the rent by the hour telos.... But then later, should there be “feeling” after the “touch and go” , they consider seeing the person for more than that.

FWB is so easy on BsAs.

Back