Do We Change The Clocks This Weekend?

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
I was passed an email that says BsAs time will move 1 hr ahead this weekend but I cannot find a second source to verify this. Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

They're moving their clocks forward in Chile, but I haven't heard anything about this in Argentina.

Ok, it looks like the answer is no. However, if there is a time change and I show up an hour late on Monday morning I'll just say I'm on "Argentine Time." :)

Argentina stopped adopting summer time several years ago..

Argentina didn't change clocks for a long time, then CFK was elected on October 28th, 2007.

Then Argentina changed clocks on January 1st, 2008. (10 into summer)

Then changed back in ~March of 2008... during a time of massive upheaval due to CFK's attempt to raise Export Taxes AGAIN.

Then changed in October/November of 2008, when CFK's approval rating was in the shitter and she was ramping up to steal retirement funds.

Again in "fall" of 2009 (March/April) as swine flu was starting its 4+ months victory tour of Argentina, the clocks were changed again, before CFK & Friends moved the midterm elections forward to ~May in an attempt to keep from losing too many Congressional seats by holding the election before the northern hemisphere's financial crisis fully hit Argentina.

Then in ~October of 2009, long after Microsoft & Apple programmers had written the code that would automatically change the clocks on phones in computers listing "Buenos Aires" as their location, CFK made an official decree on the Monday of the week that clocks were scheduled to change...

That OH, we're not changing our clocks anymore.

SIDE NOTE: The clocks on Phones and Computers continued to make mistakes for the following 18 months.

Argentina didn't change clocks for a long time, then CFK was elected on October 28th, 2007.

Then Argentina changed clocks on January 1st, 2008. (10 into summer)

Then changed back in ~March of 2008... during a time of massive upheaval due to CFK's attempt to raise Export Taxes AGAIN.

Then changed in October/November of 2008, when CFK's approval rating was in the shitter and she was ramping up to steal retirement funds.

Again in "fall" of 2009 (March/April) as swine flu was starting its 4+ months victory tour of Argentina, the clocks were changed again, before CFK & Friends moved the midterm elections forward to ~May in an attempt to keep from losing too many Congressional seats by holding the election before the northern hemisphere's financial crisis fully hit Argentina.

Then in ~October of 2009, long after Microsoft & Apple programmers had written the code that would automatically change the clocks on phones in computers listing "Buenos Aires" as their location, CFK made an official decree on the Monday of the week that clocks were scheduled to change...

That OH, we're not changing our clocks anymore.

SIDE NOTE: The clocks on Phones and Computers continued to make mistakes for the following 18 months.
Minor League Clowns. Always.

Minor League Clowns. Always.

There's nothing wrong with being minor league per se. The problem is not understanding that you're minor league, and persisting in something for which you lack the ability. Unless, of course, you're http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Patkin

There's nothing wrong with being minor league per se. The problem is not understanding that you're minor league, and persisting in something for which you lack the ability. Unless, of course, you're http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Patkin
True. I simply was too lazy to elaborate. But you knew what I meant. Maybe Bush League is more accurate.

Back