Document scanning where in Palermo?

Neil

Registered
Can anyone reccomend a place to have some documents scanned ? The locutorios near me all have fax etc but no scanning. Any reccomendations???

If you wan to come to Congresso (in front of the Saenz Pena subte) I could do it for you. PM me. But there must be places in Palermo.

The locutorio on Paraguay between Malabia and Armenia does scanning but it is not terribly high quality. It only costs one peso. There is a print shop on Armenia that scans as well. I have never used them. It is between Charcas and Santa Fe but I don't know the exact cross streets. I might try to use my digital camera from now on!

There is a photocopy shop on Mario Bravo between Honduras and Gorriti. They will scan documents and put them onto a memory stick for you. I go there often.

Just remember that when you have documents scanned by an outside source a copy will/might stay in their hands. It's very risky.

ghost said:
Just remember that when you have documents scanned by an outside source a copy will/might stay in their hands. It's very risky.

Absolutely. I had to scan a contract page that had my bank details on it! Before going to the locutorio, I blacked the details out with a board marker, but when I held the doc up to the light, the details could still be seen, so in the end I cut that part off.

You should ALWAYS ask for the document back as soon as they've scanned it. Don't let it out of your sight. Even then, it's always possible for the locutorio to have a copy. Just make sure there's no sensitive information on it.

If you don't have a USB drive for them to copy the scan onto, they'll put it onto one of their public computers, from which you can email it. But make sure you delete it from the computer, including the Recycle Bin, before you leave.

I also used the digital camera idea for one of my contracts, but the company weren't overkeen, and preferred a scan.

Back