Does Someone Here Like Radiohead Too?

denis

Registered
Hi everyone.

I'm new in this forum so I think I should introduce my self first a litte.

I am a 28 year old guy from Samara, Russia. My name is Denis. I have been living in BA for one year now. San Telmo has been the place of my location for the last 4 months. I Iived in NY for 2006-7 academic year studying English, worked as a carpenter for several months in Kill Devil Hills, NC in 2003...

I'm here (in this forum) for two basic reasons: first of all i'd like to find people who like singing and/or playing the same kind of music i like to sing and play, may be we could do it together or for one another and/or for some audience or all at once. I like the band from Oxford called radiohead a lot. I like some other bands too but radiohead became number one (in a way) for me when i was 15, replacing nirvana. There are lots of tutorials in youtube teaching how this or that song is played , some are great. They seem to be extremely helpful for i'm not a professional musician. If interested, drop me a note and we'll try to arrange a gettogether(ing).

The second reason i'm here is that i need to find a job on a country side, close to nature (any spot on Argentina's map), on some farm or something, but i think this message is to be posted on some other column, 'jobs' may be.

CHEERS

Back