Dollar Up

I don't consider myself an expert, but the 30% interest rate shows the real inflation rate, no bank will pay interest rates above inflation, in this Argentine financial dilution i see the new ponzi schemes of the 70s and 80s.
For the new comers that can't fathom how this is possible, well..... it is not possible, it's just a scheme (a ticking time bomb , if you will)How ever if you play this game right, you can actually make tons of money, they key is in the timing, not to sound to old , but , some folk remember this from an old song,'' you have to know when to fold them, know when to hold them, know when to walk away.....''as sad as it sounds this country is a joke when it comes to finances...... for those that want to understand how this is going to play out, look up , corralito( yes the lastest one of the 2000s , and also look up bonex 83, read it , analyze it, then read it again analyze it and you might come up with your financial strategy .
No 2 financial crisis are exactly the same or will repeat in the same sequence , but , one thing is for damn certain, all the ingredients will be the same.....
Remember kids, this the country where 2+2 is sometimes 4 but most of time is..... 3 or 7 or yes or green or viva peron........

it affects the carry trade transactions by non residents funds that invest on LEBAC`s will be subject to a taxation. Fondos golondrina...!

Back