Don't They Have Any Shame?

camberiu

Registered
White House: Irrefutable Assad link to gas attack lacking, but passes 'common-sense test'

Really? That is the best you can offer as a justification to bomb a country that HAS NEVER attacked or threatened to attack the US? Lacking irrefutable proof is OK because it passes a "common-sense" test? The new Obama strategy: When evidence, facts or proof fail - argue commonsense

I can't help but wonder where is George Clooney, Sean Penn, Janeane Garofalo, Lewis Black, the Dixie Chicks and all those other anti-war celebrities? Have they all been abducted?

White House: Irrefutable Assad link to gas attack lacking, but passes 'common-sense test'

Really? That is the best you can offer as a justification to bomb a country that HAS NEVER attacked or threatened to attack the US? Lacking irrefutable proof is OK because it passes a "common-sense" test? The new Obama strategy: When evidence, facts or proof fail - argue commonsense

I can't help but wonder where is George Clooney, Sean Penn, Janeane Garofalo, Lewis Black, the Dixie Chicks and all those other anti-war celebrities? Have they all been abducted?

They would have to publicly disagree with their "god" B.O. That's not going to happen.

Now the US & France backing up Al Qaeda acting as a terrorist force in a sovereign country.
It's surreal, I'm speechless.

At least we are safe in Argentina if WW3 arises (if there's a war, I won't fight it... Let's send the sons & daughters of our political leaders + the CEOs of the Weapon businesses first). It's interesting to read the Russian newspapers for the other side of the story.

I fail to see how Russia will accept those attacks, and if it does not...

What else can I say....This sums it all up.

mass.jpg

Attack on Syria to trigger fuel Apocalypse

http://english.pravd...4-syria_fuel-0/

I think it will depend on how Iran reacts. The truth of the matter is that the Syrian conflict is nothing more than a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Russia and the USA as just the intermediaries here. If Iran reacts poorly and goes all in, then who knows where oil prices will go (or the whole Middle East for that matter). But if the attacks are not enough to severely weaken Assad, then things might not escalate too badly.

The inevitable export of instability, the experts believes, will trigger a social conflict in Saudi Arabia. As a result, prices on gasoline will increase significantly. Smith predicts a rise in 75-100 percent during two or three months after any type of attack on Syria.

Imagine a gallon of fuel around 7 or 8 bucks. That would be interesting. Horrible too. That could certainly unleash part of the inflation monster we have coming. I think B.O: is fully aware of the consequences and he wants those consequences to happen. It's almost like if he has wanted to derail gas prices from the get go.

Back