Doritos Ruleta "mas Picante"

scotttswan

Registered
Have come to Argentina

WAxufNv.jpg

They're not spicy at all.

on another note has anyone seen these imported here?
ezmFn04.jpg

GHT1tta.jpg

I had some in Chile recently and they were pretty damned good.

There are Corn Nuts in Argentina, but I don't know the trade name. Had them in Rosario.

I got addicted to those big Inka corn nuts. I only found them in a food co-op is Seattle. Thankfully, I still have all my teeth.

There are Corn Nuts in Argentina, but I don't know the trade name. Had them in Rosario.

Spicy? these ones were pretty mild but nice enough.

I got addicted to those big Inka corn nuts. I only found them in a food co-op is Seattle. Thankfully, I still have all my teeth.

They're pretty good, the fried platano chips were better though.

I think corn nuts were a fad about 15 years ago, you could buy them everywhere, now they're hard to fjnd

Someone gave me a bag of these Doritos. I was halfway through the bag before I could identify the difference between the "hot" one and the normal Doritos. Needless to say, I don'tt find the little comic on the back of the bag that expains the game to be very realistic.

On a relatied note, here is some useless etymological information from wikipedia:

"Doritos" were released nationwide in 1966, the first tortilla chip to be launched nationally in the United States. The name derives from the Mexican Spanish doradito, meaning "little golden thing" or "little golden boy"

Back