Down With Taxation By James Neilson.

Noesdeayer

Registered
As usual James Neilson in today's BA Herald online gives an excellent wrap up of the income/profit --take your pic---law and local semantic and real controversy .It is well worth a few minutes of your time.Is there such a thing as taxible income in Argentina ? Is all income taxible? What is profit and what is simply salary?
The new Ganancias Law which is a perfect example of a compromise between to points of view has been passed.Unfortunately,Macri's proposal to change its name from Ganancias --Profit to Ingresos--Income Tax is still being hotly debated.

Noesdeayer,

Whats your view on US-ARg tax treaty.

Will it work in favor of the government?

Ceviche.
it will most certainly work in favor of the Argentine gov't by facilitating Argentines to repatriate capital asets they have abroad,
Besides being an additional success factor in keeping Krazy Kristina & Kompañia even further away from the Pink House in future.

Much needed meeting with my US and ARG lawyers in Montevideo about this tomorrow it opens the doors for likes me to live there without the worries of double taxation hope. But I do not make such calls in my plans based what I understand. But this could cut me loose on the other side of the river to wheel and deal. Which I have been wanting to do for a long time. I love Argentina and my lovely wife time to go home finally perhaps. But just want to make sure before I make the move.

Back