Driving

We don't own a car here, but rent 4 or so times a year with a USA passport and Washington State driver's license, and have been stopped at check points. No police person has ever questioned the USA driver's license ( since 2007 ).
Nancy

We don't own a car here, but rent 4 or so times a year with a USA passport and Washington State driver's license, and have been stopped at check points. No police person has ever questioned the USA driver's license ( since 2007 ).
Nancy
I have a DNI. But I also have a valid US drivers license. I have a friend with a charitable foundation who needs an occasional driver. Should I chance it?

My understanding was that until you have residencia permanente, you can use a license from another country.

My understanding was that until you have residencia permanente, you can use a license from another country.
What about insurance? The car owner has to have it, not me? Where can I find out for sure. I don't want to do anything to mess up my pensioners visa.

Nancy

Everything is OK, till something goes wrong and someone digs in the records.

Back