Drones For Tax Evaders

dennisr

Registered
Words escape me. AFIP and their drones.
http://www.cronista.com/economiapolitica/Impuestos-el-Gobierno-pone-18-satelites-y-drones-a-espiar-campos-y-countries-20140514-0099.html

Ohhhhh no they got me again. It's the "trick or treat" drone.

Maybe Argentina can use The Evil Empire's drone technology to thin out the Brits occupying Las Malvinas. I think Samba would be on board.

killing-children.jpg

At least they are not using drones for blowing up random men, women and children around the world like our US government.

For anyone who is unaware of what Jose is referring to in his slightly off-topic comment:

"This is the one-sided, bloodless, cowardly way America conveniently fights its modern wars in nations that the US is not even at war with in the twenty-first century. If you are a psychopath, it is hi-tech Empire killing at its finest. If you are a human being, it is the heinous war crime of the century.

Meanwhile back at the White House every Tuesday morning for over half a decade, President Obama sits with key members of his security council, CIA and military intelligence to hand pick his next drone victims. Little does it matter that more often than not the intended targets on Obama’s hit list are not even killed. It makes no difference that far more innocent civilians who are neither terrorists nor enemy sympathizers are being murdered than the so called enemy...

...Nor does it even matter to our President that the murdered victims may be American citizens. Obama stated arrogantly that he could one day foresee killing Americans on American soil.

...Clearly Obama sees it as his ordained right to be able to personally cherry pick his drone victims on a weekly matter-of-fact basis..."

http://www.globalres...warfare/5382279

If anyone thinks I cherry-picked the above quotes out of context to make the POTUS look bad, I suggest they read the entire article (published yesterday).

Back