Dual Citizenship, Work Visa, Dni???

elinnert

Registered
Hello everyone,

I am an Argentine-American looking to move to BsAs and find work (legally). I am trying to get an idea of what I need to make that a reality and figured that getting my citizenship will simply cover all the bases.

Can someone please shed some light on my situation?

Thank you!

Citizenship is the easiest, but you have to have lived here two years to get it. If not, then you might try for a visa before coming here.

I think he means he's of argentine descent. So you can get citizenship through your argentine parents :)

Hello,

I have applied for a pensionda, 1 year visa, in the US before I move. Is there anyway to get a work visa without a sponsor there?

As a US citizen married to an Argentine, I've never bothered with residence, as we live permanently in California, but I'm curious. Would it be pretty much automatic if I presented my passport and libreta familiar?

As a US citizen married to an Argentine, I've never bothered with residence, as we live permanently in California, but I'm curious. Would it be pretty much automatic if I presented my passport and libreta familiar?
Not quite automatic but it's a sure thing and it will take several months to aquire a DNI. For perm resident status. Otherwise it's the citizen route

I have dual citi. I moved back to BA in 2008. In 2010 I went to work for an American Co. doing business here.
You need to have a DNI card and a CUIL number. ( Código Único de Identificación Laboral )
You can apply on line for the latter.
http://mi-cuil.com.ar/
Your chances of finding work depend on three things.
Your field of work, your CV, and your level of education.
Good luck.

Back