Duty Free On Seacat

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi
Does anyone have an idea of the variety of items on BUE-COL transfer? Especially prices of Gin, Vodka and Cointreau and the brands of the first 2?
Thanks and cheers!
Esteban

If you are on the Seacat vessel , the duty free shop is a small cupboard . Very restricted selection . Absolut was the vodka about 12 months ago. Cant remember gin.

I hear that Colonia Express are bringing in two new boats later thsi year with a much better duty free selection ( I got theinfo from a Uruguayn friend who is making the furniture for the shop!)

Whenever I've bought a ticket on SeaCat, I've gone on a BuqueBus (I know, spelling) boat.

Has this changed?

T/

Whenever I've bought a ticket on SeaCat, I've gone on a BuqueBus (I know, spelling) boat.

Has this changed?

T/

Hola ... depends on the traffic and day of the week... You were lucky

To make sure you get on the BuqueBus book to Colonia at 12.15 and return on the 16.15 BQB

Cheers

The duty free shops at Ezeiza, Aeroparque and airports around the country post their monthly catalogs on line. I think that seacat offers the duty free shop catalog from Uruguay.

Thanks to all its also as said depending on weather and the "give or don't give a damn" feeling of the employees!

Back