Ear Piercing

Roger

Registered
Hey fellow expats!!

Has anyone gotten ear piercings here in BA?? (just the ordinary piercing on the earlobe)

My wife wants to get it done but don't know where is the best or legit place to get it done.
She had one before when she was younger, but the hole closed up while she didn't wear earrings for awhile.
*so we thought the original whole should be avoided... etc.

Maybe hospitals??
I know babies get it done at hospitals, but don't know if they will do it here in hospitals here for normal adults.

If any of you have experience please kindly share with us. Thanks!!!

There is a shop doing piercing and tattoo near here, in front of San Isidro railway station (linea Mitre).
It is possibly far from you, but it seems superclean.

Maybe in jewelries they do it, as well.

There is a shop doing piercing and tattoo near here, in front of San Isidro railway station (linea Mitre).
It is possibly far from you, but it seems superclean.

Maybe in jewelries they do it, as well.

Thanks Serafina.

Superclean is good!! but I was hoping somewhere in Palermo/Belgrano (or maybe Centro) area...

And not to discriminate at all, but "Tattoo" places do intimidate me a little. LOL
* but then again, everyone has tattoo's in this country... so it may not be bad after all.

They also sell clothes! ;)

I am sure someone else will be able to suggest you some place downtown. It's full of hipster places down there!

I would go to a tattoo shop. They pierce a lot of things there, not just ears. :huh:

Bond Street.
You can pick up some black PVC bondage pants while you are there, too.
http://www.lonelypla...ria-bond-street

For real though, Bond Street is a good place to go for piercings. Or I can recommend a tattoo/piercing parlor in one of the galerias on Cabildo in Belgrano... I wish I could remember the name but it was very professional and clean. I believe the cross street was either Monroe or Blanco Encalada, and once you enter the galeria it is on the right just before the stairs. Erg sorry I can't be more exact with the name!!

Back