Ear plugs

Pensador

Registered
Anyone using ear plugs for loud neighbors if so what is the best brand or option here? Super loud music all night.Thanks in advance.

go to jumbo easy for ear plugs

--

loud music in night is a way of life here. live with it.

Thanks for the advice. I can deal with it till 2 or 3AM but till 9AM or later sorry. Your neighbor wants to kick your ass. I could just cut the power lines LOL! Now there is a solution. Scoped pelette riffle from the roof by by power. LOL but I will go the ear plugs route. These creeps are hooked in the we do not pay way. Already scoped it all out. Tigres as we call them here.

Speak with them directly about the situation and see if you can get cooperation.

If they live in your apartment building, speak with someone on the consejo de consorcio (owners' council) and/or the administrator.

If the situation can't be resolved by talking with them or through the administration, call the police 911. The city law requires quiet in apartment buildings from 10pm to 8am.

Read my posts about the process of denuncia and mediacion https://baexpats.org/threads/dealin...n-an-apartment-block.9638/page-14#post-327146

They are two house down but it is a mini villa with an extended family in there. They live in shacks from what could gather up here and there. I went and talked to them last night which was pointless. We have called the police 4 times they wont even follow police orders. Seems ear plugs are the only option.

When i had to sit through 3 weeks of very loud work on my place (hammer drills, jack-hammer, hammering for hours at a time) i used my industrial ear protectors so i could concentrate on work - woorked great. White noise works well too, noise cancelling headphones. All are bulky, but nothing is getting in those suckers.

Back